Form not submitting when Form PHP present

rackem

I have a form with a Form PHP plugin present. When I add/edit and hit save, I receive a message that the record was added/updated but it isn't so. The record is not added or updated.

When I remove the Form PHP, the form works properly. If the Form PHP "process script" is set to never, the form works fine. OnBeforeProcess and OnBeforeStore have the unwanted behavior, not sure about other settings.

This behavior occurs even when I unpublish all my elements except the id and date_time.

Can anyone reproduce?

I can't replicate this at all, and I have dozens of sites using PHP plugins. Just ran a test on my main dev site, no problems.

Is this recently updated Fabrik code?

-- hugh

This is the latest Fabrik code from Github. It must be a setting somewhere on my end then as I agree this plugin is a big one. Although I tried with all but the default elements unpublished, not sure if that is a factor - I am using dropdown, date, textarea, fileupload, and captcha.

I don't think it's the elements, I have one working on a form which has one of every element type we have.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I confirmed this behavior on another existing list as well as a new list with default settings.

Here is a Jing video illustrating the behavior. This is on a completely new list w/o any elements added. All I've done is create a menu link to the list.
http://screencast.com/t/Xgg3ixQyGQT

I'm not sure where to troubleshoot next?

Can you crank your PHP debug up to max in J!'s global settings, see if that spits anything out.

-- hugh

Info is in Fabrik My Sites and exTplorer is installed. It is a live site but feel free to use my test list named Fabrik Form PHP Test.

Hmmm. Is there a time we can close the site for a while, or can you make an Akeeba clone? I'm going to have to put some debug code in to dump debugging data and generally mess with the submission process.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back