filtering cdd element in repeat group

Librasulus

list filtering of a cdd element of multiple dropdown or checklist type which belongs in a repeat groups appears to be broken (wrong or -usually- no records are returned when using this filter) probably as it involves the creation of an extra table in the database.

"search all" feature works normally however for that element.

Do you have a workaround to suggest or maybe there is a chance that the filtering will be fixed?

I would appreciate a fix as this feature is crucial for the completion of the site.
Thank you in advance!

To explain things a bit better:

My main list contains among others a repeat group, which includes a database join element A, and a CDD element B (of multiple dropdown or checkbox list - either would work) watching element A.

The database scheme works fine. New records are added and accessed normally with the above elements. The problem is when creating filters for the two elements. Although the dropdown filter for element B is populated correctly according to the selection of filter A, the returned records -if any- are wrong. Most of the times no records are returned, and rarely records which do not fulfill the criteria of the filters are returned.

I tried to pinpoint the issue with no luck. I created the intermediate table manually in order to avoid the _repeat_repeat naming scheme in the database but there was no change. I also tried to change the id and parent_id column names, to avoid any ambiguities.

Any other ideas?

Thanks!!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back