FileUpload error

lcollong

FabriKant d'applications web
Hello,

Using a fileupload element with ajax upload inside a repeat group trigger an error on form save in the following condition :
On the first repeated group, do not upload any file
create a second group and on this one upload a file then save the form.

I get the following error :
Code:
Cannot access offset of type string on string
Call stack
#    Function    Location
1    ()    JROOT/plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileupload.php:1293
2    PlgFabrik_ElementFileupload->processAjaxUploads()    JROOT/plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileupload.php:1719
3    PlgFabrik_ElementFileupload->shouldDoNonAjaxUpload()    JROOT/plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileupload.php:1768
4    PlgFabrik_ElementFileupload->processUpload()    JROOT/libraries/fabrik/fabrik/fabrik/Helpers/Uploader.php:75
5    Fabrik\Helpers\Uploader->upload()    JROOT/components/com_fabrik/models/form.php:1358
6    FabrikFEModelForm->_doUpload()    JROOT/components/com_fabrik/models/form.php:1278
7    FabrikFEModelForm->process()    JROOT/components/com_fabrik/controllers/form.php:323
8    FabrikControllerForm->process()    JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:693
9    Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()    JROOT/components/com_fabrik/fabrik.php:200
10    require_once()    JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:71
11    Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}()    JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:73
12    Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch()    JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:361
13    Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()    JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:208
14    Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()    JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:249
15    Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()    JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:293
16    Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()    JROOT/includes/app.php:61
17    require_once()    JROOT/index.php:32

Key parameter are :
upload directory : /images/cymind/etapes/{$my->id}/
no thumnails, no crop
Max number of files to upload : 4

I have done a github update from a master branch zip and ftp transfer on a regular F4 install but it does not change

Using J 4.4.0

Regards,

Laurent

Confirmed if WIP is set (was this ever working?)

But is fileupload ajax working in repeat groups correctly at all?
I can't add a file in a newly added repeat group directly, the form has to be saved first.

Container/HTML ids are not incremented. I think there are similar issues with other elements (e.g. radio buttons).

Last edited:
without WIP, I get sql error 'on load' of a previously created form.
Using normal, non-ajax, setup seems to work. However, in my first tests, adding an image to, saying, the third group only (nothing in group 1 et 2) and saving the form, displaying back the form, the uploaded image shows on the first group rather than on the third one. I'l try to setup a more precise test drive.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back