File upload does'nt work in form edit.

gustavino

Joomla: 3.9.26
Fabrik: 3.9.2
PHP: 7.4.16
Template: Protostar

Hi,
I have a file upload element in a Fabrik form where I need to upload an image (.gif.jpeg.png) . When I save the form (file stored in images/directories/{$my->id}I can see the uploaded image in the list and in the details view, but if I edit the form I lose the file.
Thanks in advance for any advice
Gus

What do you mean by "Lose the file". Does the file still exist in the database after you have edited the form? And it just does not display in form view?

I mean that the file does no more exist in the database. The element fileupload in the database is empty (blank), but I can find the image file in the images/directories/.....

Fabrik is not yet 100% PHP 7.4 compatible. Although it's not very likely to be the cause, change to 7.3 for now, if your hosting allows it.

Do you get any error messages (not warnings) when you set Joomla error reporting to development?

Does it make a difference if you replace {$my->id} with a static user id?

Any js errors in browser console?

I tried to change to PHP 7.3, nothing happened. The same when I replaced to a generic folder.
Now I have erased all tables from database and restarted from scratch. I'll tell you if something different will be.
For now, many thanks for your kind interest.
Gus

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back