Fatal error

gustavino

Hi,

I have a simple contact form with email and receipt plugins on and everything works very well.
In a second, more complicated form, the user can upload it bat if I try to use email or receipt plugin the user receives this message:
Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/e****es/public_html/plugins/fabrik_element/user/user.php on line 843 and, of course, can't upolad the form.
What's the problem?
Thanks and good week-end to everyone
gustavino

A bit more complicated

Hi,

there is something I can't understand.
I tried to activate the confirmation plugin in my contact form, and it works weel, then I tried to activate the same plugin on the other form, and it does'nt work.
This is the message I received:
Notice: Undefined property: plgFabrik_ElementInternalid::$_access in /home/euclydes/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 777

Notice: Undefined property: plgFabrik_ElementDate::$_access in /home/euclydes/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 777

Notice: Undefined property: plgFabrik_ElementCalc::$_access in /home/euclydes/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 777

Notice: Undefined property: plgFabrik_ElementUser::$_access in /home/euclydes/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 777

Notice: Undefined property: plgFabrik_ElementUser::$_access in /home/euclydes/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 777

Notice: Undefined property: plgFabrik_ElementField::$_access in /home/euclydes/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 777

Notice: Undefined property: plgFabrik_ElementDatabasejoin::$_access in /home/euclydes/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 777

Notice: Undefined property: plgFabrik_ElementCascadingdropdown::$_access in /home/euclydes/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 777

Notice: Undefined property: plgFabrik_ElementTextarea::$_access in /home/euclydes/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 777

Notice: Undefined property: plgFabrik_ElementFileupload::$_access in /home/euclydes/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 777

Notice: Undefined property: plgFabrik_ElementDate::$_access in /home/euclydes/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 777

Notice: Undefined property: plgFabrik_ElementTextarea::$_access in /home/euclydes/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 777

Notice: Undefined property: plgFabrik_ElementDisplay::$_access in /home/euclydes/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 777

I must say that I created the contact form before updating with GITHUB and instead created the different form after the update.
May be is that the problem?

Updated but still not working

Hi,

I uploaded the last GITHUB following your last instructions (I did'nt clean the cache and I did'nt updated the extensions) but I always receive the same messages.
What'w wrong? Please, help me!
Thanks, gustavino

In a second, more complicated form, the user can upload it bat if I try to use email or receipt plugin the user receives this message:

This is okay without the plugins?

Do you have any elements unpublished?

Hi,

very difficult to follow this thread... i think that some questions/answers are hidded...

I have the same problem : Undefined property: plgFabrik_ElementField::$
for all the fields, and at the end of the " Undefined property: plgFabrik_ElementField::$" list, i have the confirmation ...

gustavino, have you got your issue?
:)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back