Fabrik Sorting issue

sukhpal.whizkraft

I have an issue with fabrik sorting. The issue is that once a table is sorted, I can't edit the records. When I click the edit button after the list has been sorted, it does not open the record in a new pop-up window. Instead it opens the record in a new page and the information is not saved. This has to work.

I can't replicate this in the current code.

Are you running the 3.4.3 install, or have you done a recent github update?

If you haven't updated from github, I suggest you try that. See the Install & Upgrade page in the wiki. Make sure you do a full backup of your site first.

Or wait until we release 3.4.4, which should be out this week, once we finish testing with the J! 3.6rc2 build.

-- hugh

I can't replicate this in the current code.

Are you running the 3.4.3 install, or have you done a recent github update?

If you haven't updated from github, I suggest you try that. See the Install & Upgrade page in the wiki. Make sure you do a full backup of your site first.

Or wait until we release 3.4.4, which should be out this week, once we finish testing with the J! 3.6rc2 build.

-- hugh
Yes I am using the 3.4.3 version from git. Let me update again 3.4.3 from git. If not works then ll be wait for 3.4.4 version. But It need to works.

Here's one of my reference tests for AJAX-ified lists:

http://screencast.com/t/JWWvNIVVByPF

If you still have issues after a github update, let me know. However, issues that "need to work" are usually best raised in a paid support forum, as there is a very finite limit on the amount of free support on free, open source software we can provide.

-- hugh

Here's one of my reference tests for AJAX-ified lists:

http://screencast.com/t/JWWvNIVVByPF

If you still have issues after a github update, let me know. However, issues that "need to work" are usually best raised in a paid support forum, as there is a very finite limit on the amount of free support on free, open source software we can provide.

-- hugh
I just copy the component folder into front-end component folder and test it. It not work for me. Do you have any other solution with Paid Support Help. Because I already spend lots of money to build the site using fabrik.

Did you follow the instructions in the Wiki on updating from github? You have to upload everything, not just bits of it.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

this is list module, I am using for displaying list. Above screenshot link belongs to edit button where sorting changes its data-list data.

Nope, I'm busy with paid support.

I'm confused, however. You said you are using the content plugin ...

I am using the shortcode like {fabrik view=table id=18 resetfilters=1 }

... but then you said you are using a list module (which doesn't use the content plugin string).

-- hugh

Nope, I'm busy with paid support.

I'm confused, however. You said you are using the content plugin ...

... but then you said you are using a list module (which doesn't use the content plugin string).

-- hugh
Sorry for confusion. I Just added the short code into custom module .

{fabrik view=table id=7 resetfilters=1 }

Then I use the code for call custom module into custom component like below.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
$renderer = $document->loadRenderer('modules');
$pos = 'search-for-vessel'; //name of the custom module
echo $renderer->render($pos, $options, null);
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here is Issue which I find.
When I sort listing then data-list value changed.Please check below screenshot and let me know.

Not working : http://prntscr.com/btm6ot
Working : http://prntscr.com/btm6s7

Last edited:
So you have an ajaxfied list with ajax links displayed via a modul (custom with content string or a list module),
this module displayed via some additional custom code somewhere else
and after editing a record (wich is opening in a new window instead of a popup)
the list view in the original window is not updated correctly?

The only thing which I think is astonishing is that it's working so far at all.

Did you set ajaxfy=yes in the list module.
If the form is opening in a new window it surely can't update in the original one.

All is working fine on my site with a list module displayed via Joomla.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back