Fabrik Form Module Not Working(SOLVED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so due to my crap questions in the past... I decided to start being a bit more thorough..

Anyways I was in the process of creating a custom register template when I noticed that it doesn't work at all.

Now I tested the form module using the bootstrap form template on both the Beez3 template and my custom ProStar template. Both produce the same result. A none working form module. You can see for yourself at the afacolony.org site on the home page. But the contact form on this page: afacolony.org/contact is not a form module but a form page hooked to a menu item, so we see this works fine.

I am getting these errors on the original Beez3 template
(no modification at all; you can test this by changing my template, you may have to change the position to a position in the Beez3 template; module is called "Homepage register")

Code:
TypeError: a is null

...,b)},getSelected:function(){this.selectedIndex;return new Elements(Array.from(th...

mootools-core.js (line 99)
TypeError: this.form is null
error source line:

...his.form.getElement(".fabrikMainError");a.set("html",this.options.error);b=this....

Hi
I don't see a fabrik form on the homepage (or a js error)
Could you turn on fabrik debug in fabriks global configuration -> debug section (so the non-compressed js is loaded which will give a meaningful location of the js error), ensure that the form is published on the page, and let me know fi you are using the latest code from github?

thx
Rob

Debug turned on. I also made the Beez3 template my default for this test: http://www.afacolony.org/

I made no mods to fabrik module or to Beez3 template. I am current on Github up to last week. If you think you fixed this issue in a recent update this week then I will update.

thanks for that, I set the module template from default to bootstrap and that seems to fix things. Default shouldn't be there now, as its only for J2.5 - i guess you updated from an older version of Joomla to J3.x? If so you can remove the folder componens/com_fabrik/views/form/tmpl/default

ah. I thought the module template option "default" meant it used the "default" template you selected in the form itself. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back