Fabrik 2.0b 2 issues

PixelRustler

Hi,
I'm using Joomla! 1.5.5 and have just installed Fabrik 2.0b 2.
When selecting 'Forms' > New from the Fabrik component I get the warnings:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/t/o/toro/public_html/test/poolandspa/components/com_fabrik/models/form.php on line 451

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/t/o/toro/public_html/test/poolandspa/libraries/joomla/html/html/select.php on line 68

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/t/o/toro/public_html/test/poolandspa/administrator/components/com_fabrik/controllers/form.php on line 181

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/t/o/toro/public_html/test/poolandspa/libraries/joomla/html/html/select.php on line 68

If I select 'Plugins' I get:
able 'toro.jos_fabrik_plugins' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT count(*) FROM jos_fabrik_plugins

'Visualizations' gives me:
Table 'toro.jos_fabrik_visualizations' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT count(*) FROM jos_fabrik_visualization

'Tables' gives me:

Table 'toro.jos_fabrik_tables' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT count(*) FROM jos_fabrik_tables

'Elements' gives me:

Table 'toro.jos_fabrik_elements' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM jos_fabrik_elements AS e

What can I do to correct these please?

SVN vs 2.0b 2

Have you tried the latest SVN? The SVN's are constantly getting updated with bug fixes etc... I've just updated the file in my sig to the latest/greatest as of this morning (SVN 352), I'd give that a try and see if some of those errors don't go away?

HTH,

James and Susan

Many thanks for your reply Tigratrus. I have downloaded the SVN shown in your sig.

As a Joomla/SVN newbie I have to ask if I just need to overwrite the existing package files with those in the SVN? If so, I have already tried this and get the same warning as before.

If not could you kindly point me in the direction of instructions to correctly handle the SVN files please?

Experienced users are probably shaking their fists at my posting right now :) Sorry guys.

Well from the look of those original errors, it looks like your initial install got moofed, as those tables should exist. So simply upgrading won't fix it.

Try completely wiping Fabrik out and running the install again.

-- hugh

Thanks. I shall try that right now. I have now read the SVN advice kindly included in your sig to get myself up to speed regarding SVN usage. Fingers crossed ...

The fresh installation, with the SVN 352 upgrade still give me

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/t/o/toro/public_html/test/poolandspa/components/com_fabrik/models/form.php on line 452

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /home/t/o/toro/public_html/test/poolandspa/administrator/components/com_fabrik/controllers/form.php on line 183

:(

Hi Tigratrus, just wondering is the zip file in your sig is the latest file for SVN?

I updated all the files with the files in the zip folder and when I go to 'Groups' under
Fabric component, I received the following errors:
Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/tjc/components/com_fabrik/models/group.php on line 241

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/tjc/libraries/joomla/html/html/select.php on line 68

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/tjc/components/com_fabrik/models/form.php on line 1201

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/tjc/libraries/joomla/html/html/select.php on line 68

did I miss out anything?
Thank you for your reply.

First thing - you must be running an old rev, because that line is now at 269, not 241.
We just ran a clean install, went to groups, and no warnings/errors.

Can you try grabbing the latest SVN, see if that fixes things?

Oh, and which version of PHP are you running?

-- hugh

just installed but getting errors

when edit a form :
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/biglietti/libraries/joomla/html/html/select.php on line 68

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/biglietti/libraries/joomla/html/html/select.php on line 68

in group as in element i get this :
Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /var/www/biglietti/components/com_fabrik/models/group.php on line 273

if i try to save a group :
TableGroup::store failed - Unknown column 'name' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_fabrik_groups` ( `id`,`name`,`css`,`label`,`is_join`,`state`,`attribs` ) VALUES ( '0','Dati biglietto','','datibliglietto','0','1','group_columns=1\nrepeat_group_button=0\nrepeat_group_show_first=1\nrepeat_group_js_add=\nrepeat_group_js_delete=\nsplit_page=0\nsplit_page_save=1' )

i update svn just this afternoon

Two question

1- I work with joomla spanish 1.5.3, I ve installe fabrik 2.0beta2, This version permits import tables?
2- Can i import a database definition from sql script

Thanks

OK people, can we PLEASE avoid thread hijacking, and post your questions in a new thread?

Trying to juggle three or four totally different issues from different people under a completely unrelated thread just makes my life ten times harder.

I'm closing this thread, as PixelRustlers last post refered to rev# 352, which is almost a hundred revisions ago. PR - you can re-open this thread if you need to (under Thread Tools).

Everyone else - please post your issues as new threads.

Thank you.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.
Back