Experiencing issues with 1.0.3 - READ HERE

rob

Administrator
Unfortunately 1.0.3 introduced some new bugs, most of which have been fixed in the SVN for the upcoming release of 1.0.4.

Whist we have not fully tested the code for an official release you can download a patch which solves the majority of issues people are experiencing on the forum from here:

http://fabrikar.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_download&gid=12&Itemid=29

Details of how to install the patch are in the zip's readme file. No database changes are needed and you will not loose any of the tables and forms you have created in 1.0.3

Cheers
Rob

sorry i'd made a mistake and linked the patch to the component zip.
This has now been rectified so please re-download the patch which will now contain the readme

Cheers
Rob

Thanks Rob, you're a life saver! I had already uploaded all the svn updates, but your 1.0.4b patch has finally sorted my problems (with fabrik, that is :)

I can now continue building my site after two full days of installing, deleting, re-installing, different versions & updates... aargh!!!

Am pooring myself a strong cup of coffee and getting ready for a long night of building.

Cheers, M.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back