Exclude element from pre-filter rule?

jeanl

Hi

I created a form that records some information, and on the list, I set the pre-filter so only the user who entered the info, can see it. However, one element is a drop-down that also allows you to add info in the front-end, and save it in the DB, BUT I want the options to be available to anyone as dropdown values.

Is this possible?

Jean

Do you mean a drop-down or a dbjoin element?
Values/labels of drop-downs are stored in the element parameters, values/labels of dbjoins in the dbjoin's lookup table.

But I think in both cases all is visible to anybody, not related to a list prefilter. Isn't is?

Troester

It is a simple drop down element with multiple select and also, front-end adding. However, the element is in a form that is linked to specific user by userid element, and the list is pre-filtered to my->id, so the dropdown options that are saved, is not showing for other users to select from.

screenshot-www.mylandy.net-2020.12.22-08_16_53.png
This element is part of a 4x4 database and when users register, they can add all trips they have completed, and also, "should" be able to also select values that previous users have entered.

Back