Error on form submit

Joomla 3.8.2 running on PHP 7 with Fabrik 3.8. I get these errors in console when I load and try to submit my form. Note for the first one I don't have autofill setup:

upload_2018-3-6_18-39-10.png
upload_2018-3-6_18-39-44.png
upload_2018-3-6_18-40-39.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-6_18-34-32.png
    upload_2018-3-6_18-34-32.png
    76.7 KB · Views: 16
The 'autofill' one is nothing to do with Fabrik, that's some random Chrome extension. Maybe "Deep Autofill".

The warning about the load event is just a warning ... looks like that element is ACL controlled, and isn't displaying, so Fabrik is just noting the fact that as it isn't on the form, we can't add the load event to it.

If I enable debug on your system, and crank error reporting up to max, on submit I see this:

Code:
Warning: simplexml_load_file(/xxx/httpdocs/components/com_fabrik/views/details/tmpl/default.xml): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /xxx/administrator/components/com_menus/models/menutypes.php on line 585

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/xxx/components/com_fabrik/views/details/tmpl/default.xml" in /xxx/administrator/components/com_menus/models/menutypes.php on line 585

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to plgSystemReDJ::customException() must be an instance of Exception, instance of ParseError given in /xxx/plugins/system/redj/redj.php:673 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: plgSystemReDJ::customException(Object(ParseError)) #1 {main} thrown in /xxx/plugins/system/redj/redj.php on line 673

... and if I try and do any details view on your system, I get similar errors. So the problem appears to be file permissions on your templates. The form submission is working, but it errors out on the redirect to the details view.

So check permissions on components/com_fabrik/views/details/tmpl/default.xml.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back