Entire list is crashing due to the date range filter from my google maps visualization.

wqwi853

I have a google maps visualization that shows events on a map by date. If you try and filter out the events by date in the visualization the entire list it's based off of will crash and give a "0 DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (06-18-2018 00:00:00) at position 0 (0): Unexpected character" error. The error persists until you log out and log back in.

I did change the date format in the list previously but I'm not sure why that would affect the visualization the way it did.

Any ideas as to why this is happening?

It's also worth mentioning that the date range filter in the regular list itself works fine. It just doesn't work when using it for the viz. Trying any date range search in the viz crashes the entire list.

I can't replicate. Date range filter in viz is working fine on my site.
What do you mean with "crashes the list"?

Well, it actually crashes the entire user session along with the list. If you try going back to the list you still will get the error with no option of clearing the filter. You actually have to log out and log back in for the error to go away.

See attached images.

If you want to replicate it on my site I can send you the link.

None that I can see in the Chrome developer tools console.

Just some violations.

[Violation] Forced reflow while executing JavaScript took 31ms
main.js:1
[Violation] Added synchronous DOM mutation listener to a 'DOMSubtreeModified' event. Consider using MutationObserver to make the page more responsive.

I can't replicate this either, a date range filter works fine on my map viz tests.

What date format are you using ('form' and 'list' format)?

And do you have "use time" enabled on the date?

-- hugh

Another thing worth noting. If I do the filter on the date range in the list and then go over to the viz the filter carries over and works. It only crashes when I try and do the filter search from the viz itself.

FYI.

I received the same error today except I was deleting a record from a list via the list view (public side of site, not administrator). The error message was exactly the same except my date was 03-18-2021. Is it possible there is a conflict with the date being m-d-Y instead of Y-m-d?

BTW, the record I was deleting did NOT get deleted and the list worked fine from the adminstrator's view.

After logging out and logging back in (as user not admin), I was able to successfully delete the record and everything seems to be working.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back