Employees Evaluation App

linkedla

Hello, I need to create this:
It is a performance evaluation for employees in a company.
1. There are a group of area managers, they must evaluate the people under their control, 7 areas each one with some employees.
2. They need an option for managers to evaluate other managers
3. They need to keep the results so they can compare the evolution of the employees and the different area.
4. In a second stage of the project they want to create an option for employees to evaluate their boss.
5. Management of the company need to have access to results of the evaluations using graphic charts and the option for compare evaluations from the same employee and also a chart for the whole area.
6. The evaluations are applied at 3 months of contract (New employee) yearly to the same employee if still in the company and there will be another evaluation on termination of an employee to see if he/she can be accepted back.
7. HR must have access to create and remove employees, this can be done (i think) using groups in Joomla! with the user manager for each area...

Please let me know if this is possible with Fabrik and if a programmer here is willing to help me out with this job.

Back