Email Reminders to Individual Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

degarrin

I have a vehicle manager form available for my users that keeps track of basic car details, insurance, maintenance that has been performed, body repair work, trips, etc. Now I would like to add a feature where the user is sent an email reminder of when it is time for vehicle maintenance; it would be great if it could also create an event for their google calendar as well, but at least an email reminder. This could be prompted by the user inserting a date into a date element field (e.g. "remind me when the date is past: mm/dd/yyyy"). Is there a way in Fabrik to have an email reminder sent to a user at a future date in a circumstance where the user will change?

Thank You
Angela

Yup you would use the schedule task email or PHP plugin.
For the email plugin you would create a list with a prefilter set up to select the records which should receive a reminder.
In the case of the PHP cron plugin it would be up to you to build the query to get the records you want to email

Okay, I copied my list and did the prefilter, then set up the schedule task email to run once a week. Thanks for the help Rob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back