Email list plugin doesn't work anymore

Borox

Hi,

I'm using an email list plugin. That was working great:View attachment 17287, but I just saw that it doesn't, when I hit the button I just have the spinner:
View attachment 17286

I tried to create a new button, same problem

I uninstall/reinstall the plugin: same problem

I saw that the folder ./plugins/fabrik_list/email/tmpl and it seems to be the problem because I used an article as a template instead and popup works now ( no more spinner I can access to the address book).
I'm a bit confused because I'm pretty sure that I haven't deleted this folder.

The big difference between a working version and now, it's a full github update on the end of may, I haven't installed a new component or plugin...

Is that something that happened to someone else?

Thanks.

Nicolas

ps. I'm supposed to have a professional account but I can't post on the professional forum anymore

Do you have any error messages in the Javascript console?

p.s. I have passed on your comment about Professional Status to Hugh.

Hi Sophist,

I'm not sure that's related, I have an error 'Une chaîne vide a été transmise à « getElementById() / An empty chain was transmitted to getElementById()'
But I think that the problem is the missing folder, I'm gonna find this folder in a backup and I let you know (./plugins/fabrik_list/email/tmpl) but I swear I haven't touched it :)

Ok I found the folder in a backup, it works again, I had to specify again which template I want to useView attachment 17292
There's a little mystery with this folder, but it's probably my mistake.

I just discover something, it works now on firefox, edge... but with chrome in the best case I just have the spinner, sometimes I don't even have the spinner View attachment 17294
I must say that I don't know if it had ever worked once on chrome...any idea?

Thanks

It's loading fine with a php template in Chrome on my site.
Did you try to clear browser cache?
What are your exact settings?
Do you have a link to your list?

ps. I'm supposed to have a professional account but I can't post on the professional forum anymore

According to our records your last payment was on, 2018-05-28, meaning your sub expired on 6/28.

Can you check your PayPal, see if a payment shows as going through on 6/28? If so, can you PM me the PayPal transaction ID.

-- hugh

Thanks @troester I'm a bit ashamed not to have cleaned the cache of chrome...it's much better, there's still a little something, but it happens also sometimes with other browsers , on the first click I have a blank screen: View attachment 17295 on the 2nd it works: View attachment 17296

I have 4 plugins on this list
View attachment 17297

I've noticed that it happens only if 'Use WYSIWYG Editor' is set to YES, otherwise all is working normally...and I don't need the WYSIWYG editor :)

@Borox - I see you now have professional status. If you log out and log in again to the forums, you should now be able to post in the Pro forums.

If you want this thread moved to the Pro forum please ask.

For some reason our server has no record of the IPN transaction from PayPal, and the txn-id showing on our actual PayPal account is different to the one Borox gave us. I suspect the transaction may have been affected by the server migration that was going on around that time. Although there shouldn't have been, I think there was a period where the old server was still accessible, after the databases had been backed up. I think our host (Liquid Web) had an aborted attempt at the migration on Friday, and restored in-place.

Anyway, I manually added him back to Pro.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back