email form plugin sending email to blocked user ?

lcollong

FabriKant d'applications web
Hi,

I'm using the email form plugin to send a confirmation mail to a given user when the manager has validated his record modification. Works well. I also use the "Send to group" option in the "To" tab to send a copy of this email to all the managers. Works well also indeed. However, I would have consider that if a user is blocked, he should no longer receive this mail as he is not allowed to login. Using the "Email to (eval)" allow to select the right users which such criteria. However send to all user's group is a useful function for which I would expect it will exclude the blocked users.... am I wrong ?

We're not adding new features to 3.0 now, I guess if its something you needed for 3.1 we could take a look at adding an option for that though.

To tell you the truth it is unclear to me whether 3.1 will work under J2.5 or not ? I've done a test installation of this combination some weeks ago and it seems that a responsive template was mandatory, at least for the back-office...
However, the "don't email to blocked users" feature is not important enough for me to upgrade this site only for this reason. Thanks for answering and let see if other users may need such a "rule" (option in the plugin ?)... Thanks.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back