Element suddenly unavailable on advanced search.

SoilentRed

Caaan do!
I have a list joined with the _users table of joomla. one of the columns, "billing date" has been available for some greater than and less than queries in the advanced search. now billing date is missing. What happened here?

Is "Include in advanced search" still set to Yes, in the Filter tab of the list settings for the element?

-- hugh

Yes and YESS! Rick and Morty are my the best thing on TV. Wife and I carved the meeseeks pumpkin. And I wasn't sure if you got the reference in my sig - I think it conveyed where my head was at the time.

But yeah, my billing date is ticked to include in advanced search. I noticed too that when I go to List --> Details --> Filters --> Elements and try to add the billing date element, there's a * next to it that indicates: (*) not available in advanced search all.

this is a regular field, but the data inserted into the list comes from another form (the onafterprocess we worked on a while ago) that is a date element. it worked before. should I reapproach this?

The only setting I can see in the code that would cause it not to show in advanced would be if that element's list view access was false.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back