element resetting

albersjan

Hi,

Suddenly all my radio buttons elements are cleared after a few seconds after loading a form from the database. Values in the database are not affected.
Anyone?

Thanks

Hi Hugh. I can do that, but the form is used for collecting business data etc. So I haven to make a login etc.
Can you do something with following info?
The form has multiple groups and tabs for each group. (first tab is general company info)
In a few other groups I have calc-fields.
When the form is loaded, all the calc fields show the first tab on that position....instead of the numeric calculation that I have entered
This worked normally for a long time, but suddenly this happend.
When I un-publish the calc-elements everything works fine.

Thanks in advance, Jan

Can you see JS errors?
Can you try with the standard Joomla Protostar template and the default Fabrik bootstrap template?

Bonjour.
Je rencontre le même problème : si un ou plusieurs champs obligatoires ne sont pas remplis et qu'il y a des champs de type "calc", les champs sont vidés au réaffichage du formulaire.
Si je dépublie les champs "calc" ça fonctionne à nouveau. Il suffit d'un champ "calc" publié pour que les champs soient vidés au réaffichage du formulaire.

Hi.
I have the same problem: if one or more mandatory fields are not filled in and there are "calc" fields, the fields are emptied when the form is displayed.
If I unfold the fields "calc" it works again. It suffices a field "calc" published for the fields to be emptied when the form is displayed.
You can "test" here (website in production) : https://www.ccrm.ch/reservations

I can see it on your site, but I can't replicate.
Which exact Joomla and Fabrik version are you running?
Can you disable 3rd party components like piwik?

Thank you very much for your quick response. Disabling Piwik hasn’t changed anything, I still have the same problem.
Fabrik and Joomla! are up to date (3.9 and 3.9.15)
On the same page, the Acymailing registration module (v. 6.8.3) is active. I disabled it too, with the Piwik code, but I still have the same problem.
Thanks again very much for the help.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back