Downgrade to Joomla! 2.5 and Fabrik 3.0.8

woznyp

As I noticed lastest Fabrik 3.1 is still a little bit ;-) buggy. I have some problems with ACL settings (by my fault I deleted all users using Fabrik table + jUser Form) and now don`t have access to some tables.

Earlier version of Fabrik for J! 2.5 is much more stable. So my question is about possibility of downgrading to earlier version without any changes is Fabrik forms and tables.

Best way in my opinion is to create new liste with existantes tables, so you don't loose any entrie but have to remake all element configuration !

I "think" the fabrik table structures are the same, not sure if the structure inside the "params" is.
I would try
install a new Joomla2.5/fabrik3.0.8 (with the same DB prefix as in your J3 site)
export all fabrik tables (excluding #_fabrik_connections) and your data tables from J3
delete all fabrik tables in J2.5
import
set fabrik layout in lists/forms

But ACL is the same in J3 and J2.5

I agree that F3.1b is still a little buggy, but in the time I have been using it over the past couple of months I would say that it has become more stable and is definitely heading towards release standard.

Personally I am going to stick with it, with an expectation that it will be sufficiently stable by the time I am ready for go-live.

Thank you guys for help. In my case I have to build everthing from scratch, because there were too many damages in DB and Joomla!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back