CSV export from front end - or should I say CVS :-)

guppy

There is a bug in Fabrik because even if checked the CSV table export from front end does not show.

I had remarked earlier that the authors had written CVS (not CSV!) in the help text on the Tables edit page, so I used my intuition and changed the code of
/components/com_fabrik/tmpl/table/standard.html

Code:
<mos:tmpl name="show-csv" type="simplecondition" requiredvars="showCSV=1">
to
Code:
<mos:tmpl name="show-csv" type="simplecondition" requiredvars="showCVS=1">

And now it works fine. Please don't repair that bug or I will have to change code again in my file ;D

Gup'

Hi Gup,

Thanks for this, it showed me why the 'allow front end CSV export' wouldn't work :)

Guess this product is still very new and a lot of kinks need to be worked out.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks Gup,

We are currently sorting through a few bugs (many have been addressed with the current 1.0.2 release) while at the same time we are finishing a major upgrade to allow for plugins.

Thanks for your patience and for choosing Fabrik.

Best regards,
-Graylan King

yeah spelling is not my strong point :eek:, this should be fixed for upcoming releases

Thanks for pointing that out! I made the change and it fixed it for me also!

I just downloaded and installed Fabrik after spending two days with DBQ. DBQ just didn't seem to do what I wanted, at least not without a lot of tweaking and custom code. I knew there had to be a simpler way! So far I'm impressed with Fabrik. I'm going to continue testing and if it suits my needs, then I'm signing up!

Thanks,
Ray

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back