control modal boxes (email plugin)

Hello

Is there anyway to control the modal boxes a bit better? Meaning can I assign a custom css to the page and/or body to control it. I have an email popup and it looks hideous because its using the default css for the joomla body and component etc. so its too wide etc. and has a repeating background because the body has a repeating background.

Trying to sort it out via css but because its loading an iframe and separate page content, I cannot seem to control the interior content. Also i think the template i am using is overiding icons and all because the box is not functioning as it should, unless that is a bug, but looking at it i have a feeling its the css in the joomla template i am using...

Secondly, is there a way to make it not load in an iframe? I dislike iframes as sometimes they don't function correctly in certain browsers. Thanks in advance... so close to finishing my app.

It should be possible to add e.g.
body.component-body {background:white;min-width:200px!important;}
to your template's (gantry) css to style inside the iframe.

Not sure if this is used elsewhere.

Try with
.closeFabWin .icon-remove-sign:before {
color: #FF0000;
content: "K";
}
to reset Gantry's close icon (you may try an other content, I can't find the character displaying X at the moment).

hmm i will try that i just don't want to override the actual body of the site...

I think the popup is being controlled somewhere else but haven't found anything as of yet. still looking

nevermind it did.. great, getting somewhere.... maybe i just need to add the css for the modal dialogs into my css to overrirde it. hmmm

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back