Cascading dropdown field does not load values

Ivan4o0o

Hi ,
I have two dropdown fields. The first CDD1 loads corectly its values and works when the observer field is changed. The second CDD2 has to load values depending on the selected value of the CDD1 , but it does not. And it's not because of some misconfiruration of the CDD2 . When I change the value of CDD1 , CDD2 does not reload its values at all like some script or something is not working at all. Also I get these errors in the console of Firebug :
queries___labor_subservice attach to form:TypeError: Cannot read property 'each' of null
queries___loading_or_unloading attach to form:TypeError: Cannot read property 'each' of null

It is very strange because I have done this before on other site with older version of Farbik.

Can it be some issue with the new fabrik.

Hi ,
sorry but the site is in an intranet network and is not visible from the net and I can't open it for the world. I manage to find out that if there is an javascript assigned to CDD1 then the second one is not refreshing. It's like the first one does not fire the "on change" event. In my case I use Javascript to the first CDD1 to hide an element (third one not connected with the dropdowns) in the form if the user selects certain value from the CDD1. Then the CDD2 is not refreshing. If I disable the Javascript it works.

I will try to gain access to the site from the web and give you the link to see it, but I can't promise to manage it.

Back