cant install latest fabrik version on joomla 3.4 / 3.5

waqas07

i got error after installation of fabrik latest version on 3.4 / 3.5 joomla version that fabrik/includes.php file line 80 has error. i tried multiple times but cant succeed finally i upload old version of my site and now thinking to upload old version of fabrik.

It won't work on 3.4 (we need to update the minimum requirements), but it should run on 3.5.

I'll check.

-- hugh

oh v.sad as i want to use current template only for my purpose so when i try to update joomla it become corrupted may be for certain reason. so for older version of joomla there is no fix for fabrik latest version. so what you suggest using older version of fabrik although with visualizations i got some errors in older version. any how now i will do that as no other solution.

It won't work on 3.4 (we need to update the minimum requirements), but it should run on 3.5.

I'll check.

-- hugh
hello i am getting errors with fabrik i dont know why. please help me with this.
i installed fabrik old version now on my site technogut.com and duplicate to technogut.com/smartlms i already added my sites in my acount and superuser name and pass. plz help me with this. i am fighting with this from 3 days. i want fabrik working on technogut.com

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back