Can not display item in pdf format

jlee

Hello,
I can't display item in pdf format.

1. I did a clean install of latest joomla, fabrik and GitHub update.
  2. I have created a form with a single element.
  3. In Form i have set in Layout: PDF template: default, portrait, letter and PDF Icon Show
  4. In Lists the same.
I try to open the item in pdf format using the link:
index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=details&format=pdf&formid=1&rowid=1

But in chrome returns: It can not be loaded
In Mozilla returns no message at all.

I have not created a custom template.

Any suggestions what i should do? Maybe the default template does not work?

Thanks in advance,
jlee

what do you mean with set template default?
use bootstrap template for testing, if you get an output use a copy of the bootstrap template to adapt pdf related stuff.

gesendet mit Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply troester.

I have set pdf template in list and form to bootstrap but it still does not load.

It is very weird because i successfully use the previous version of fabrik in joomla 2.5.

But i need the new version.

It's no mystery. I think it was 'working' but in debug mode, so showing the PDF template in the browser. You didn't mention that your Fabrik version is an updated one. The missing debug param in the old version seems to be interpreted as TRUE.

gesendet mit Tapatalk

I've changed the default to false. We fetch that setting in two places, and one of them was defaulting to true.

The default is only used when the setting hasn't been saved yet on the backend. This only happens when a new setting is added to an existing install, when updating Fabrik. Which is why turning it on and off again fixed the issue. Once saved as "No", the default in the code that reads the value no longer applies.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back