Calendar Visualization Data not Showing

Status
Not open for further replies.

fudge4u

I originally posted this in the Community forum, but realized I could post it here since I am a standard supporter.

J! 3.2, Fabrik 3.1rc2 (with GitHub update 11/18)
I created a list, added elements and then created a visualization calendar linked to that list. When I view the calendar, all the dates are empty. I can use the calendar to add records to the list, but the records are not visible on the calendar (although they do record in the list). All permissions are set to public. All elements are set to show in list. Are there any ideas on how to approach solving this issue?
When I create a CHART visualization using the same CALENDAR data file, it does show the data. So I'm not sure if it is a bug or if there is a setting I'm missing somewhere.

Link to community thread http://www.fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/calendar-data-not-showing.36696/

Confirmed:
My calendar (created some time ago) was just now displaying correctly, after editing and saving the viz all entries are gone.

The network response is showing
Fehler: 0 SQL=SELECT `termin_reservation`.`id` AS id, `termin_reservation`.`id` AS rowid, `termin_reservation___von` AS startdate, `termin_reservation___bis` AS enddate,"" AS link, `termin_reservation___was` AS label, '#801313' AS colour, 0 AS formid,`termin_reservation___status` AS status
FROM termin_reservation

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back