Calculation Plugin for Fabrik 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hominid4

Hi, wanted to confirm there is currently not a Joomla 1.6 version of the Calculation plugin? We are creating a calculation form as was needing the AJAX feature so that the calculations are done in realtime without having to submit the form.

Thank you,
Wesley

hi

Its in the svn:
plugins/fabrik_element/calc

Create a zip of that folder and install it via J's installer page.

I can't promise it works, as I haven't tested it for a while

I see that the "Ajax calculation" option is not included with this version, will that be an option added as with Fabrik v2?

Thanks!

yup things that are in 2 will make their way into 3 its just that code base was split about 1.5 years ago (believe it or not lol) and its hard now to do a automatic merge between plugins - so its a manual compare and merge.
I'll take a look at the ajax option and add it in now

-ROb

Thank you Rob, we were needing the AJAX feature so it's much appreciated you're working on that. I'll watch for the SVN update.

Thanks again!,
Wesley

Thanks Rob, installed it just fine, looking great so far. It's not pulling the language file though although is see it in there and referenced, but that may be on my end and haven't had a chance to troubleshoot it.

My form does have some dropdowns though and it's having the same problem as below that Hugh is working on, I'll follow that thread to see what the solution is:

http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21759

Thank you for your time working on this!!,
Wesley

AH I don't believe it was put into fabrik3 - I've done that now for you

-Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.