Calc element not shown in content placeholder

lcollong

FabriKant d'applications web
Hi,

Using the content plugin to put a fabrik element in a J! article. If the element is a regular field, it works very well : {fabrik view=element list=10 rowid=[rowid] element=fk_factures___invoice_ttc}

If the element is a calc one, the result is "empty". If i use "raw", it throws an error :

Code:
You are trying to embed an element called fk_factures___invoice_calc_price_raw which is not present in the list

Both columns are filled with some values in the database.

what are your calc element settings though? It could be trying to compute when the form data is not available

That probably the case indeed. The article is shown on a redirection page after the form is filled (and submitted to paypal). The calc involve some placeholders which it may not be able to reach... Actually I thought that the _raw extension would have allow me to reach the actual DB content without computation.
The idea behind is to show a graceful "thank" page after paypal payment which include several data from the submitted form (price, description, etc...)

The calc will take the DB content (in list/details view and I assume in article, too) if it is set to "Calc on save only"=yes.
It depends on your setup if this option makes sense.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back