Buttons on Form & Scroll Right for Form

gcopping

I have activated the Copy button on a form for Super User access. However when I go to the form the Copy button does not appear (& I have refreshed my cache). Does anybody have any ideas?

Also my form is wider than the screen and I have to scroll right to see the last part of it. Is there any way to automatically resize this so that scrolling right is not necessary? Or can it be made to wrap around underneath the first part?

Thanks in advance for any ones help.

What do you mean with "Copy button on a form for Super User access"? There are no button access settings.
With bootstrap form template the form is responsive (= wrapping automatically). What are you using, which settings?

Thanks for your help.

In Forms there is a "Buttons" page which has a "Copy" button which I have set to "Show" but it does not show on my Form.

I am not sure what you mean by which settings am I using on bootstrap form template - where do I find these settings? But the form is not responsive.

OK that is what my template is set to, but the form is not responsive. Also my "Labels position" is set to "Left" but the labels appear above the field anyway - which is what I want.

Also what about the "Copy" button not showing?

Thanks again.

OK thanks I will do some further investigation & research and contact the Joomla template producer to see if supports the Joomla bootstrap framework.

Members online

No members online now.
Back