BUG in calendar

tanya2015

3.5 fabrik

date field choose date format d m Y. For example I choose 5 September 2016 from calendar and date what I see 9.05.2016
and this is happand not only with September. See attached file.

Attachments

• calendar.png
    calendar.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 77
OK, but I check everything. could I give you access to my com through teamview? I really don't understant what's going on with calendar.

Can't replicate either.

You say format is "d m Y" (in screenshot text DMY), you say are seeing "9.05.2016" but your screenshot is showing "09-05-2016" (d-m-Y or m-d-Y), so are you looking at the correct element at all?

Are you sure you didn't set m-d-Y? (this would create something like your 1st screenshot)

No, i think it's bug but I don't know how it's happend. may be I chose d m Y and I should choose d M Y but in any case all dates like 05.09.2016 (5 sep 2016, 3 oct 2016 it converts to m d y) although two signs date like 12.09.2016 was ok. In any case it's bug of calendar developers and it's happened (several year I tested software my husband wrote so have some experience) if everythig is ok this could't possible. Problem was that it wrote in base like this. OK I left this and create other table with other date chose d M Y and will see what's going on/ But other question I would ike to translate (see screen) short month title in tyo Russian but don't know where to find in which file. Could you tell me? In any case appreciate your answer.

Attachments

• translate_months.png
    translate_months.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 75
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back