[Bug] ajax problem

felepeg

i have this form:

file number (field - ajax notempty)
name: (field)
bithdate: (date)

after triger notempty in "file number", birthdate DHTML date/time selector doesn't work properly.
specifically, the year/month selector is not working at all.

looks like a bug but i don't know

thanks!

I can't duplicate this, my dates carry on working fine after any kind of AJAX validation.

Can you fill in your site info, so I can log in and take a look?

Are you running a recent github?

-- hugh

Your server seems to be rejecting the validation AJAX call, with a 404 / authorization error, which is then causing some kind of weird SQL query error, which seems to be taking the entire 404 response page and using it to perform a query on the 'usuarios' table.

If you use Firefox, with Firebug installed, and look at the Console tab when the validation fires off, you'll see what I mean.

So it's some kind of URL access issue in J!. I can't do much about looking at it, as the account you gave us doesn't seem to be an administrator.

-- hugh

I realized.
Sorry, i forgot to give you the proper access. You can get in now.
probably it's something related with chanceing Access Levels.

cheers

Ah, I take that back, it is a bug. It's the 'isuniquevalue' plugin. Looks like it doesn't handle joined data.

If you unpublish that validation on the proced_num element for now, it'll work.

I'll look at what's causing that.

-- hugh

OK, yeah, the isuniquevalue plugin simply doesn't understand the concept of joined data, so it's trying to look up that field on the main table.

It will need a complete rewrite to fix that, which isn't going to happen right now.

Sorry, but for now, if you want to validate that as unique, you'd have to write a little custom code in a PHP validation, and do your own database query on the joined table.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back