Birthday element on repeatable groups is not functioning properly

xycofryx

Fabrik: 3.9
Joomla: 3.9.4
Tested Browser: Chrome, Edge, Firefox
Templates: Protostar, Helix Ultimate

Good day!

Birthday element included on the repeatable group not functional. All dropdowns are working for the birthday element in the first repeatable group but when I try to add a new group of fields all element are functioning properly except for the birthday element. Can you kindly verify this one.

birthday_element.PNG

What is "not functioanl"?
It's working on my site, the elements themselfs always have correct ids table_birthday_0, _1 etc

You are correct, after adding a new group the new birthday element has correct element id ...birthday_n but <label for="..._0" and <select id="....0_0"
But this doesn't break anything on my site.

Upon a closer inspection on my browser I noticed that the <ul class="chzn-results"> of the second repeatable group contains no <li>. I makes me wonder what could have broken it. I have tried on both template (Protostar and Helix), I have also tested all the possible combination of parameters in the birthday element.

Well thanks for doing the testing on your side maybe the bug is endemic only on my side. I'll keep you updated if something came up. Thank you again for accommodating my inquiries.

Solved!!!

For those using Helix Template or Forcing each <select> Chosen does not work well on the birthday element. If you want to use the birthday element on the Helix Ultimate element, destroy ( .chosen("destroy"); ) the chosen in the birthday element after it has been loaded. I don't know how to explain the detail, but somehow it worked. Case Closed.

Edit: I stand corrected when I said that <li> went missing in the second group.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back