Automatically Unpublish new elements on other copies of the list?

Tessa

Hello!

I work a lot with "copies" of lists. Copies, as in, several of copies of a list, so I can have different sets of elements displaying.

Each time I add an element to a list, it get's published on other several lists (displaying on the form), and I have to manually go in and delete it each time.

Is there a way to set new elements to default to 'Unpublished" status for all lists but the current list I'm working on?
It's literally taking up a lot of time, especially when I'm adding new elements, and my users are opening up other forms.

This would be awesome to know and would save me SO much time!

Thanks in advance,

Tessa Mero

I think we can look at adding this as a new feature. It'd probably be a global option, rather than a per-list one.

I'll add it to github as a feature request.

-- hugh

Oh super awesome. This would be so useful!

Everytime I add a new element, I freak out and have to delete it on every other copied list since I have users using these forms already. lol.

You guys rock. Let me know and I'll update asap! :)

Thanks Rob.

I'll be stuck in Joomla 2.5 for quite awhile. Is it possible to get this in the master branch as well?

If not, am I able to just use the same code you have on github and apply it to the same files in my current fabrik version? :-D

hmm not really adding new stuff to 2.5 now - you can have a go at copying what I've done if you like - its not that many lines.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back