Hi,

My config:
Fabrik 3.5.1
Joomla! 3.6.2
Template - Protostar
Updated from github
Access to site admin in my Fabrik account

For all lists with ajaxify navigation and ajaxify links enabled

• The elements custom links work but with JS issues not hiding elements and groups in the modal window and the map element does not shoe the map.
  • When you apply any filter all custom links stop working and will redirect all clicks to the current list form edit view.
  • The list drop-down button stops working when you first follow a custom link and when you follow a custom link by the second time it starts to work again

When you disable ajaxify navigation
  • You will be correctly redirected to the custom link upon filtering but JS continues not to hide elements and groups and not showing the map.
  • The list drop-down works as expected
When you disable ajaxify navigation and also ajaxify links
  • All works ok
Conslusion: All issues seam to be related with the Ajaxify functions

Please follow the following link and test it:
http://www.fisiolar.pt/index.php/pt/tratamentos-fisioterapia.

Is this already a known issue? Please advise. Thanks in advance.

I'm doing another Akeeba backup, to install locally. I just can't get the local copy I have to behave like yours, so I can't debug it. Seems like what I have and your site have diverged enough that issues are changed.

I've created a backup on your site, downloaded it and am running kickstart atm.

BTW, you shouldn't keep ZIP backups of your site (with fairly obvious names) inside the web root, where they could be downloaded. And that also vastly inflates the size of the Akeeba backups.

-- hugh

OK, I've not got an up to date copy of your site set up as a debuggable project.

OK, figured out one issue, which is that wherever you use a custom link to a Fabrik form or details view in your element's list settings, and the list is AJAX-ified, you have to append &view=partial&tmpl=components to the URL. That's something we hadn't thought about when we added AJAX'ing the custom links. I'll add it to the wiki.

I'm working on the 'filtering destroys the custom links" thing.

-- hugh

Hugh,

Thanks for the advise about the backups.
___

OK, figured out one issue, which is that wherever you use a custom link to a Fabrik form or details view in your element's list settings, and the list is AJAX-ified, you have to append &view=partial&tmpl=components to the URL. That's something we hadn't thought about when we added AJAX'ing the custom links. I'll add it to the wiki.

I did not fully understand how to replicate this. I've tried the following example, but the custom link did not worked:

Previous custom link:
Code:
http://www.fisiolar.pt/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=details&formid=8&usekey=user_id&rowid={fb_tratamento_fisiot___user_id_raw}

New custom link:
Code:
http://www.fisiolar.pt/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=details&view=partial&tmpl=components&formid=8&usekey=user_id&rowid={fb_tratamento_fisiot___user_id_raw}

Also don't know what issue will be corrected when implementing this solution successfully. Can you please clarify?
___

I've already updated from github. Below you can follow the update on the issues:

For all lists with ajaxify navigation and ajaxify links enabled

• The elements custom links work but with JS issues not hiding elements and groups in the modal window and the map element does not shoe the map. (PERSIST)
  • When you apply any filter all custom links stop working and will redirect all clicks to the current list form edit view. (CORRECTED)
  • The list drop-down button stops working when you first follow a custom link and when you follow a custom link by the second time it starts to work again. (PERSIST)

When you disable ajaxify navigation

• You will be correctly redirected to the custom link upon filtering but JS continues not to hide elements and groups and not showing the map. (PERSIST)
  • The list drop-down works as expected
When you disable ajaxify navigation and also ajaxify links
  • All works OK
Waiting for the adequate resolution... Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
The JS events and maps work for me. Forgive the horrendously slow rendering, I'm running everything (browser, web server, database, debugger) all on my laptop, which starts to grind slowly after a while. Time for a reboot!

http://screencast.com/t/rQcvSclmgQO

As you can see, the links work, the details view pops up, the map shows and the JS events run (note the this.element.setStyle() coloring, which happens in a JS event).

However, I'm using a different list to test with ...

/index.php/pt/pacientes

... because the one you suggested in your first post doesn't show any rows for the login you gave us (as Troester pointed out). If you can PM me a login which should show some rows on that list, I'll test that.

For the "list drop-down stops working", I really don't think there's anything I can do about that. I've spent hours working on it, and the problem is somewhere in some Bootstrap JS that has been customized by Joomla. You may have to switch the buttons back to icons, instead of a dropdown.

-- hugh

Hugh,

It's ok for you to test /index.php/pt/pacientes... the issue is the same.

Please give just a look into my live site, because I'm missing something for sure that is not this.element.setStyle() coloring. How can you have a different result with the same files and db... I'm ruining under PHP7 could this be the reason?

Please see all the changes you made in your local host and replicate them on my live site... I'm going nuts here! Thanks in advance.

I added the &format=partial&tmpl=component to the clienti and nome custom links, and the patientes list seems to work, except for these two commits:

https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/3f1fa44d25df4330e58f95d33608530c3082925d
https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/be40f1c5485b6daba440fcb729c1faca4d2be8ce

... one of which fixes an issue with displaying maps where there is no value set, and one fixes an issue with scanning for lightbox tags when closing a popup in certain cases.

I committed these yesterday, before my last post. Guess I should have specifically said you needed to update from github again.

-- hugh

Just as I said! Something must be missing in my live site:

I added the &format=partial&tmpl=component to the clienti and nome custom links, and the patientes list seems to work, except for these two commits:
I was not able to do that because you first told me to do "&view=partial&tmpl=components" instead "&format=partial&tmpl=component", so obviously this was not working on my live site.

I committed these yesterday, before my last post. Guess I should have specifically said you needed to update from github again.

Yes I did that when you first told me, that's way everything works OK now! Thanks!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back