500 - Layout default not found (content plugin)

mseelig

I enabled the "content - fabrik" plugin to show some elements in my article. So I put the following plugin code into my content:
{fabrik view=element list=4 rowid=5 element=contact___phone1}

I have two strange behaviours:
1. I have only two records in the list, but I have to choose rowid=4 for record 1 and rowid=5 for record 2. If I enter rowid=1 / 2 / or 3 the plugin code is empty.
2. When I save the content in the Back-end with the plugin code above, I get a new page with title "An error has accured" with the error message "500 - Layout default not found). When I press the "Return to control Panel" button, The Control panel opens and in the top part the message appears:
Item successfully saved.
So the article was saved, but not unlocked.

In the front end the content is showed correctly and even editing and saving works perfect. Just saving from administrativ panel (back-end) does making this behaviour.

Any Ideas?

Confirmed, same problem here for point 1. To check I placed a counter on the element name to see which rownumber is displayed as a result because I use different filters. The first row receives number 4. So this is definitly a bug!

Just found out this only occurs with use in Kunena and on the first page of posting, nevermind probally a different issue.

1. "rowid" is the id element (primary key) in your list (you may display your id element in list view). If you e.g. have deleted all but 2 records in your list, those records have still their old ids (e.g. 6 and 97)

2. I can't replicate. Are you running recent versions (J!3.3 + Fabrik3.1 with GitHub update)?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back