500 Fabrik error with list joins set to merge rows & reduce data

Hello,
I have a bizarre error message when I set up the data list joins to merge rows and reduce data.
upload_2023-8-16_11-28-40.jpeg

The error message is the following.
upload_2023-8-16_11-29-31.jpeg

The unknown column shown in the above screenshot belongs to another list that I have used to create this list. I have used "export content" to create the new list.

When I don't set the joins to merge rows and reduce data, the list works but displays only the first row of the repeatable table.
I have done a Fabrikdebug on the working list and found the following:

upload_2023-8-16_11-35-25.jpeg

I have tried to find the [params] in the database to address the issue, but I can't find the params.

Any idea why and how I get the id of a repeat group from another list?

The version is Joomla 3.10.12 and Fabrik 3.10.

May be this group 391 is part of the form you did the export from?
Not sure if export/content type of complex forms (repeat groups, list joins etc) is working correctly.
Have a look in your #__fabrik_lists, id 137, params.
You can try to hack it and correct the repaet group table name.
But backup before - and no guarantee.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Thank you for your reply. I visited the list id 137 and below are the params. I can't find id 391 anywhere, so I can change it to the respective id number. Is there another location where I can find it?

{"show-table-filters":"2","advanced-filter":"0","advanced-filter-default-statement":"=","search-mode":"0","search-mode-advanced":"0","search-mode-advanced-default":"all","search_elements":"","list_search_elements":"null","search-all-label":"All","require-filter":"1","require-filter-msg":"","filter-dropdown-method":"0","toggle_cols":"0","list_filter_cols":"1","empty_data_msg":"","outro":"","list_ajax":"0","show-table-add":"0","show-table-nav":"1","show_displaynum":"1","showall-records":"0","show-total":"1","sef-slug":"","show-table-picker":"1","admin_template":"","show-title":"1","pdf":"","pdf_template":"","pdf_orientation":"portrait","pdf_size":"a4","pdf_include_bootstrap":"1","bootstrap_stripped_class":"1","bootstrap_bordered_class":"0","bootstrap_condensed_class":"0","bootstrap_hover_class":"1","responsive_elements":"","responsive_class":"","list_responsive_elements":"null","tabs_field":"","tabs_max":"10","tabs_all":"1","list_ajax_links":"0","actionMethod":"default","detailurl":"","detaillabel":"","list_detail_link_icon":"search","list_detail_link_target":"_self","editurl":"","editlabel":"","list_edit_link_icon":"edit","checkboxLocation":"end","addurl":"","addlabel":"","list_add_icon":"plus","list_delete_icon":"delete","popup_width":"","popup_height":"","popup_offset_x":"","popup_offset_y":"","note":"","alter_existing_db_cols":"default","process-jplugins":"1","cloak_emails":"0","enable_single_sorting":"default","collation":"utf8_unicode_ci","force_collate":"","list_disable_caching":"0","distinct":"1","group_by_raw":"1","group_by_access":"1","group_by_order":"","group_by_template":"","group_by_template_extra":"","group_by_order_dir":"ASC","group_by_start_collapsed":"0","group_by_collapse_others":"0","group_by_show_count":"1","menu_module_prefilters_override":"1","prefilter_query":"","join_id":["626","627"],"join_type":["left","left"],"join_from_table":["all_iscrizioni_2022_23","all_iscrizioni_2022_23"],"table_join":["all_iscrizioni_2022_23_479_repeat","all_iscrizioni_2022_23_481_repeat"],"table_key":["id","id"],"table_join_key":["parent_id","parent_id"],"join_repeat":[["1"],["1"]],"join-display":"reduce","delete-joined-rows":"0","show_related_add":"0","show_related_info":"0","rss":"0","feed_title":"","feed_date":"","feed_image_src":"","rsslimit":"150","rsslimitmax":"2500","csv_import_frontend":"3","csv_export_frontend":"2","csvfullname":"0","csv_export_step":"100","newline_csv_export":"nl2br","csv_clean_html":"leave","csv_multi_join_split":",","csv_custom_qs":"","csv_frontend_selection":"0","incfilters":"0","csv_format":"0","csv_which_elements":"selected","show_in_csv":"","csv_elements":"null","csv_include_data":"1","csv_include_raw_data":"1","csv_include_calculations":"0","csv_filename":"","csv_encoding":"","csv_double_quote":"1","csv_local_delimiter":"","csv_end_of_line":"n","open_archive_active":"0","open_archive_set_spec":"","open_archive_timestamp":"","open_archive_license":"http:\/\/creativecommons.org\/licenses\/by-nd\/2.0\/rdf","dublin_core_element":"","dublin_core_type":"dc:description.abstract","raw":"0","open_archive_elements":"null","search_use":"0","search_title":"","search_description":"","search_date":"","search_link_type":"details","dashboard":"0","dashboard_icon":"","allow_view_details":"1","allow_edit_details":"8","allow_edit_details2":"","allow_add":"1","allow_delete":"8","allow_delete2":"","allow_drop":"8","menu_access_only":"0","isview":"0"}

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back