Search results

1. nrsmoll

Repeated groups not showing

Hi, I'm trying to create a repeated group within a form. "List1" ("visits") is the base table, and "List2" ("procedures") is the joined list that I would like to have as a repeated group. I've ensured that the "repeatable" option is set to yes in list1 (data > Joins). The setting inside...
  2. nrsmoll

Do content plugins work in fabrik menu items?

I have a list with a content plugin in the intro, referring to a details view. It works well using a native fabrik list view. However, when I create a menu item with a fabrik list, the same content plugin no longer displays the element data, when it is viewed from within the fabrik menu item...
  3. nrsmoll

Filtering a database join using the "Filter Where" option

I have a database join which I would like to use to select a diagnosis code specific to a patient. So once the dropdown is a selected, only the records associated with the patient should be shown. The database join is in the "visits" table and both the foreign key fields refer to the "main"...
  4. nrsmoll

List Link Plugin not showing in list if other (edit/view/delete) buttons are not accessible

Hi, I'm trying the new list link plugin with the hope it can replace the "related records" links in the main list view. My list (main, 70) has the access for edit, view and delete buttons set to "nobody". In this setting the "copy list" plugin and the "php list" plugin both render a button in...
  5. nrsmoll

Re/Nocaptcha image not showing

I have a similar problem, where my re/nocaptcha image and/or checkbox doesn't show. The element label shows, just not the captcha image and/or checkbox. The standard captcha works, but recaptcha or nocaptcha doesn't seem to work. I have google API keys put into the site and secret fields. I...
  6. nrsmoll

Simple Content Plugin Issue - not able to get placeholders to work

I have two lists, "Main" which is a contact form, and "Visits" (list id 66) which is a related table (one to many relationship). In the list view of "Visits" I have put a content plugin so that I can have the patient details (from the contact form) at the head of the Visits lists, to remind...
  7. nrsmoll

Juser form plugin not synching calc fields

I created a "Full Name" calc element that concatenates the first and last names. I tried using the calc field as the field I sync with the j! "names" field and this doesn't work, it doesn't sync. Turned on AJAX. I suspect that this cannot work, because the calc field cannot be a two way sync...
  8. nrsmoll

Groups: Layout>Show Group: Yes, but hidden option doesn't hide the group

Hi, I have just done an update from Github ~3 days ago, which fixed a JS "Show" group bug (I downloaded the entire program, not just the bit I was having trouble with). Now it seems that when I set a group: Layout>Show Group: "Yes, but hidden", the group is still present on my form (two weeks...
  9. nrsmoll

Birthday Element - Can it show month/year only as a format?

I would like to have a birthday element (well, effectively a date element) that only displays Month / Year: i.e. Jan 2001, or 01/2007. Effectively, I am currently working around this just putting the first of the month as the "onset date" (onset of a patient's pain complaint). Currently, if I...
  10. nrsmoll

Database join element concat not showing calc value

Hi, I have a database join element that links Table A to Table B. I have it set as a dropdown menu, with concat label. Issue is a normal field element and pain_code is the calc element for the diagnosis code. The pain_code calculates appropriately in the list and form. It does the same thing...
  11. nrsmoll

Form Layout: Spanning WYSIWYG editor across two columns not working

Hi, I have a form with two columns, and 5 fields. The top 4 fields are normal "fields", and the 5th is a WYSIWYG editor. I would like the top 4 fields to be in a two column layout, and the 5th spanning the entire page. In the "edit group">Layout>Column widths field I have entered "50%, 50%...
  12. nrsmoll

JS in element "onchange", "show", shows groups, but not elements

Hi, I have a form, "visits", which has several related forms, with groups labelled "Outcome A", "Outcome B", and "Outcome C". I have hidden ("Yes, but 'Hidden'") all the "Outcome" groups, in the Edit Groups section, under Layout>Show Group. I have a "yesno" element ("yesno_element") that allows...
  13. nrsmoll

juser plugin not syncing Juser ID with Fabrik List User ID

Having a bit of trouble with the juser plugin. It doesn't seem to synch the J! user id with the Fabrik created ID. I have a "New Patient" form, which is meant to create a new J! User ID. I would like the user created in "New Patient" form to fill out a form, after selecting his/her record in a...
  14. nrsmoll

Custom URL not finding row ID ({rowid})

I am trying to create a new form based on existing lists and joins, and used the "save as list" to create the new lists and forms. Either I seem to create orphan records in the child table (not linked to the main table), or, I get the error: "Error We are unable to find this record" The...
  15. nrsmoll

"Copy list" not working, while "Save as Copy" to copy works but doesn't copy joins

I am using Joomla 3.X and Fabrik 3.8. I've noted a similar problem reported by Relsig in 2015: "Copy list not working" Discussion in 'Standard Support' started by relsig, Dec 12, 2015. Effectively, I was trying to copy a list with ~8 joins that was working using the "copy list" checkboxes...
  16. nrsmoll

Optimal Database Structure and Joins

I've been working to create a medical app (CRUD app) to be used for research. You can see the basics at painclinicsofaustralia.com. (Joomla 3.7 and Fabrik 3.7) I come from the research and analytics field, and have some app development experience in filemaker (though long ago). This is my first...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back