Search results

1. waqas07

Transferring site to another hosting

when i transfer site to new hosting every thing works properly but fabrik lists not working when click on fabrik lists it show error of database sql error. i dont know why. even i can create new forms in fabrik but with lists i found error both frontend and backend. plz tell me where i m doing...
  2. waqas07

Some plugins i cant download

some modules i cant download although i have standard subscription Admin Visualization Module Admin Form Module Admin List Module can you tell me that may i have to upgrade subscription.
  3. waqas07

problem with charts

i am getting this message while using charts >> This plugin is deprecated, and may be removed in the future. i also install plugin fusion charts but its also not working i can see lists in tab of list under connection although i selected site connection. fabrik working fabulous but problem with...
  4. waqas07

cant install latest fabrik version on joomla 3.4 / 3.5

i got error after installation of fabrik latest version on 3.4 / 3.5 joomla version that fabrik/includes.php file line 80 has error. i tried multiple times but cant succeed finally i upload old version of my site and now thinking to upload old version of fabrik.
  5. waqas07

need help for attendance form

i want to create attendance list form. my moto is to display students (joomla users) in list from class (joomla group) and then when users of class 1 is selected students list of class 1 shown in list. in list i want to add a coloumns of present and absent and leave so if we click on present the...
  6. waqas07

help needed for Attendance list Form

Dear Support: (i have standard subscription but i cant post on standard forum) i want to create attendance list form. my moto is to display students (joomla users) in list from class (joomla group) and then when users of class 1 is selected students list of class 1 shown in list. in list i...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back