Search results

1. irep

"Video" Tutorial is broken for Building User Profile

Hello. Learning Fabrik, I fell on this tutorial that never gets loaded in the browser window: http://fabrikar.com/help/tutorials/details/3/12-create-a-profile I have seen there are pre-filters explained there ...
  2. irep

datetme or datetime ?

Hello. In the default.xml Content type, the name of the Element labeled "datetime" is named "datetme". Is it done on purpose? The full name is related: "liste_name___datetme" It is a silly question, but it can affect tutorial understanding ;) Thank you.
  3. irep

Is renaming id's name allowed but unsafe?

Hello. Thank you for the last update 3.4.x it's gorgeous ! ;) I use the new Content type feature, it's great, but the problem I describe here is not linked to it (except it helps me reproduce the issue). What did I do ? Renaming id's name. No problem so far, I can save the new name. Edit 1...
  4. irep

Fabrik reset doesn't delete List tables ?

Hello. Since I am trying different stuff with Fabrik, I reset it sometimes. But I notice that it doesn't delete the tables we created with List creation. Not a real problem so far. But to make things more polished, I thought I could reste Fabrik, then delete my List Tables in PhpMyAdmin and...
  5. irep

Can't repeat group in front end

Hello. I discover Fabrik after years I had discovered it. It is real pleasure to how it grew gorgeous and gifty. I am trying your tutorials, i.e. the one to repeat a group in a form. I have today (dec. 12 2015) the same problem as the one related in 2013 there. In the back end, I can create...
  6. irep

Error on install: fabrik_elements doesn't exist

Hello. When I try to install Fabrik on my site I get this message: Please note: There is no previous Fabrik tables in the DB I have no problem installing other extensions I don't have installation problem with Fabrik if I try on a fresh new Joomla site on the same server (on a subdomain of...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back