Search results

1. J

Updated to 3.6 before realized notice here

Ehmmmmm sorry.... Now found the links at the bottom of your postings. So thanks for your hint! :-)
  2. J

can you please give a short explanation how that's done? just to tell the steps in short words would be enough for me.
  3. J

Wheeewww... That's disappointing!! Same here hours later and no information at all. And also the links for manually updating I can get in the backend are dead. Now have to restore the site for having at least one working form (second one is finished but I can't get it to work because of missing...
  4. J

Cool. Thanks very much for informing us, cheesegrits.
  5. J

Thanks troester for your answer. You are totally right. As written in my first post I did that: Means: I backuped, saw the hint in Joomla!'s administration to update to J! 3.6, did so and then modified things, after that wanted to change things in fabrik forms, saw that not everything in fabrik...
  6. J

Thank you very much for your answer. I'm sure I could also handle that with github but as I'm not familiar with it I'm waiting til I can do it with the updater. Because this is very important for me and I have to be 100%ly sure: Nothing else happens than that one or some files will be...
  7. J

...on top of this forum. So what now? As I modified things before I came here I don't want to restore the site. How important is it to wait? Can things be changed also after the release of Fabrik 3.5 or is it a must to wait so that I have to restore my site? And: Is it reliable that the new...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back