Search results

1. A

pre-filtere issue with variable by url -- SOLVED --

Hi, i've a problem with a pre-filtered list. Pre-filter take a value by url, and it works, I see a correct list. If I try to open a record (for editing or reading only) I receive an error: "Warning We are unable to find this record" I tried several tests, I tried entering a fixed value in the...
  2. A

Google Map Visualization issue [SOLVED]

Great! Thanks a lot and happy new year!
  3. A

Hi, I try to explain in more detail my situation, to understand if this is actually the problem. I have a list that contains 4 types of objects to be represented on the map with a different placeholder. A field in this list identifies the type of object. In setting the display, I set the list...
  4. A

Hi, each point has different coordinates. In image 1 you can see the points as a single type. If I set the points as different types (using multiple tabs and filters) the result is visible in the image 2 Thanks
  5. A

Hi, I mean that I press the ADD button for each type of object to be represented on the map.
  6. A

Hi, I've a problem with Google Map visualization. I've more point to show in my map, so I added a tab for each type of object to show; in the tab I set up the filter and the type of placeholder. The problem is that I do not see objects correctly; but I see only ONE object, with mixed data of...
  7. A

file attach in email plugin doesn't work in frontend [SOLVED]

Hi, after reading your message, I solved! i 've disabled AJAX and upload now works! Thanks for all
  8. A

I have not yet found a solution to my problem. fabrik does not attach files to the frontend, instead it attaches them to the back office.
  9. A

Hi, I 've a problem to attach a uploaded file in a email I have a form with fields. One of them is a upload field In the back office it works, but if i try to send the file from frontend no. I've check access setting and all seems ok
  10. A

How deal a project with a lot of (different) data

Hello, I need help to understand how to deal with this project I have to create an app to manage surveys for commercial activities. The surveys are made up from about 2000 questions and are dynamically generated according to some initial choices. The answers that can give the user can be of...
  11. A

Retrive a filter value in JOIN LIST

Hi, I have a JOIN between 2 tables. In the LISTVIEW i'he a filter and everything works very well, if I choose a value, I receive the filtered data correctly. The problem is when I have to add a record to the 2 table. In the second table there is a dropdown dynamically filled. I have to use a...
  12. A

Fabrik and Digital Signature Capture

Bump, i need to change background image too... thanks
  13. A

[SOLVED] Problem with number of rows to show in list

Hi, I have set the number of lines displayed in the list (30), but if I show the list, I always see 10 items . This happens in all the lists that I created. The lists are many elements Thanks
  14. A

[SOLVED] Issue with CSV export, with a placeholder in the pre-filter

Thanks Hugh! Works like a charm
  15. A

Hi Hugh, thanks for your replay, Your assumption is correct: redirect to a list which filters correctly but when i try to export by menu on that list i retrive 0 results. I try to set Custom QS as you indicated to me, unfortunately it does not work. If i set a fixed value...
  16. A

Hi, yes i send through redirect plugin. In attach settings: thanks
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back