Search results

1. L

help formating multiple elements for a database field

Hello, i am setting multiple values, storing them in database (via checkbox), so when i insert data i check values i need, to store in database. I had prefilled database in this way, only comma separated, like In one field: topic1, topic2 In another field: topic1 In another field: topic3...
  2. L

fabrik_list_filter_all with another param not works

Hello, In visualization i can work with fabrik_list_filter_all_13_com_fabrik_13, so for example: index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=visualization&id=1&Itemid=117&resetfilters=1&fabrik_list_filter_all_13_com_fabrik_13=pinto This show me all records (in map in this case) that contains word...
  3. L

Multiple parameters by URL not working

Hello, I have issues when i try to pass multiple parameters via URL to fetch results i need. Like: index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=visualization&id=1&Itemid=117&resetfilters=1&pmuj_recursosmujeres___tema=Empleo&pmuj_recursosmujeres___tema=Salud y...
  4. L

fabrik_list_filter_all_X and additional parameters not working

Hello, I have an issue when i try to search using the fabrik_list_filter_all_X_com_fabrik_X If i set a search with this variable like: /index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=visualization&id=1&Itemid=117&fabrik_list_filter_all_13_com_fabrik_13=NAME This is really working. It?s searching value...
  5. L

Google Maps detail lightbox only fits the map area

Hello, In google maps plugin, when select a record to view details, the lightbox only fills the size of the map. I need this detail lightbox in the way it can be visible OVER the map, so how can i fix this? Thanks for all help.
  6. L

Internet explorer hard issues. Allways when search browser crash

Hello, I?m getting hard issues in Internet Explorer 7/8/9. When i go to a search or simply list can not display content and i have to force / close browser (its freeze). Sometimes also this happens in Firefox/Chrome but in Internet Explorer site is absolutely unusable. In My sites is the...
  7. L

fabrik_table_filter_all not working for Joomla 2.5?

Hello, I?ve a input type field with element name fabrik_table_filter_all. This suposed to search any value from all table, and i?ve implemented this right in older fabrik in Joomla 1.5. I?m trying to set this working in Joomla 2.5 and latest fabrik stable, but not seems that this work, maybe...
  8. L

Search form. Dropdown List element working but not working with multiple options

Hello, I have a search form, one element of this form is a "database join" type "dropdown list". So, if i only set this to dropdown list is working the search fine, BUT If i select "Dropdown list with multiple options" (i really need this) NOT working. Please, anybody can give me some...
  9. L

Map. How to enable to show only the results search?

Hello, In a google map visualization i get url like: index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=visualization&id=1 This show the icons for ALL resources in database. I need that user can make a search and then with a button/ link user can check map but only with the results, not all results, i only...
  10. L

Google Maps Visualization. I can?t get details from icons

Hello, I have build a Google maps visualization and it?s working in the way i can see all pointers/icons in map, but when i click nothing appears. I am looking for click on a map icon and detais will appear in a "lightbox" as usual on this kind of situations...so how can i enable view details...
  11. L

Search form not working correctly

Hello, I?m testing with a J! 2.5 and latest fabrik 3.0.x due issues with J! 1.5, so: In main fabrik search form that i?ve set in J! Home not working as expected. In the form, i?ve set a redirect like: Go to URL: index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=1&Itemid=111 I added also...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back