Search results

1. T

customize filter table template

I already did it ... i didn't have any problem in fabrik 2.5, but it doesn't work in bootstrap fabrik 3X .... :) There is no
  2. T

randomize an id row name

ok !! thank you !!!! :)
  3. T

upload and display .swf file

Ok, it works... thank you !!!!
  4. T

upload and display .swf file

Hi, I would like to upload with upload element a swf file... it is a flash virtual visit... is it possible? thank you !!
  5. T

customize filter table template

Hi, I would like to customize the filter table list. The proble, in fabrik 3 bootstrap, is that there is no filter_default.php file... i don't know how to change it... thank you for your help ! :)
  6. T

Modify Fabrik Image scize

Hi, I have some problems with my Images... I would like to customize the size and the place in list/form/detail view.. But, the hard thing is to keep "responsive" the template. I use native protostar. I used width and height in px or % I try with .fabrikLightBoxImage / .fabrikGalleryImage /...
  7. T

randomize an id row name

Thank you Bauer ! yes your solution works fine! but the result is a little bit too long :) , is there a way to do that with caracters? i saw on web many codes for that, but i really don't know how to insert it in my fabrik plugin :) for exemple : <?php $characts =...
  8. T

randomize an id row name

Hi I would like to get the id of a new row throught form process, and save it in a new table's element with a random name containing the id record. I explain : this php code takes the id number (id=1), rename it in "AAAA-1", and save it in reference_articles table : $rowid =...
  9. T

Problem on ajax validation

Hi ! I try to upload images with ajax ...but when i want to save reframing, it blocks...as you can see on the attached file... Any idea? :)
  10. T

Customize Fabrik Slideshow

Hi, I would like to customize Slideshow element. I'm on joomla 3X and i use the native joomla bootstrap template. I created an article with {fabrik view=visualization id=1}. The slidehows is displayed on the center of the screen... i would like to display it with width in % instead in px.. so...
  11. T

custom display in Fabrik List

ohh..thank you...ok it works ! Thank you troester ! :)
  12. T

custom display in Fabrik List

Hi, I am looking for a solution to customize the fabrik list template with bootstrap. That I want to do, is to display 3 records (pictures and title) on the same line... It was very easy to do this with the 2.5 joomla... but now i am totally bloked... I use the DIV template, but it displays...
  13. T

image not displayed in linked Fabrik/joomla Table

Record through Fabrik Forms data and image, and display data/image with joomla native module, K2 modules or commercial module. Just to be sur to display a good template of the results, and no use Fabrik List (to hard for me to make nice fabrik css)
  14. T

Thanks ! have you got an idea about the cost do to that? the aim of the work is to present a site using only Fabrik as tables of records, but to allow k2 or joomla to show the datas. Indeed, I spent a lot of time doing my own template using custom_css but my knowledge is lmited. The result is...
  15. T

Hi I have a Fabrik list linked to joomla_content table. When i display this Fabrik list, in backend and frontend, all works fine except the image : I can see the root of the image...but...not the image. When i check in phpmyadmin the native joomla content table, there is a lot of informations...
  16. T

Record a Frabrik Table into Joomla content table

yes...it works ! Thank you !
  17. T

Record a Frabrik Table into Joomla content table

Hi I wish make a Fabrik form who has exactly the sames fields as joomla native article table : joomla_content I tried to create one fabrik list who is directly linked to this joomla_content existing table... but... it doesn't work... maybe it is not possible... best regards christophe
  18. T

problem databasejoin plugin fabrik Joomla3

Oh... yeah... ok i tried to change my template but i did't realized that i had to delete it... since all works ! thank you Cheesegrits ! and thank you for your private message :))
  19. T

Hi, yes firefox, chrome, safari etc doesn't change anything... the interresting thing, is that all worked perfectly before... i changed templates, turn off all plugins one after others, delete all modules, test it with different computers, upgrated all i could upgrate... delete and install...
  20. T

I have this error in firefox debug : mutating the [[Prototype]] of an object will cause your code to run very slowly; instead create the object with the correct initial [[Prototype]] value using Object.create ace.js:1:126202 watch add Object { $events: Object, options: Object, $caller: null...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back