Search results

1. M

Submit form only if not contains

Hi everyone, I am using fabrik for my contact form on my site, i have been lately get bombarded by spaming emails from SEO asking me to outsource. I am wondring is there a way that i can add a validation rule like if contains and then pass a list or array of items, doesnt submit the form or...
  2. M

Error: 500 - Layout Default Not found

Hey try maybe this options: try to check your plugging in the forms, sometimes if you have one for instance a database join, and for some reason you forgot to fill an important field like the table that is joining it will show up the error, or at least I have that happening to me. The other...
  3. M

Date element avoid record of time

HI Sales 2010 Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately that is how it is set originally and it keeps recording the time show time selector as no and in the "Formatting" Tab the list as the form are set as Y-m-d thats why i think this is a bug with this element for the vertion 3.1b Thanks
  4. M

show time was set to no. Hi Rob Thank you for your reply do you mean this setting? it has always been off. Sorry I cant understand you about the second part, do you mean in the same screen of the image above? Thank you so much for your help
  5. M

Hi I would like to know how to avoid recording the time on a date element. If i delete time format, it keeps reappearing H:i or if I change the value to 0 it keeps adding the time that the record was recorded I check php.net/date but I couldnt find the answer there Thanks
  6. M

possible bug in 3.1b with Add option in front end

Another bug in 3.1b Hi I think this is another bug: If you have an element date in a form, after you save the form, you are not allow to select the date again, you will have to refresh again the page, otherwise this field will be empty Thanks
  7. M

possible bug in 3.1b with Add option in front end

Hi Using the vertion 3.1.b I have a database join element in a form with the Add option in front end enable. The button show up but nothing happens when click if i select right mouse button open in new tab the following message appears: Sorry this form is not published I am using...
  8. M

non-fabrik captcha?

wuau you guys are awesome!!!!! I am looking forward to test it in 3.1b
  9. M

possible bug in form when selected no to record on database

Hi Thank you so much for taking the time, it was very odd it looks that it is working fine now, I am not sure if it was a cache problem (however I refresh it several times) but after adding instead of the 1.7 vertion that i had before it seems that its ok <script...
  10. M

Pagination issue

Thank you very much
  11. M

Hi I also notice if I add {fabrik view=form id=1}{fabrik view=form id=1} will have the same effect than before
  12. M

Hi I notice that if i add again the following line into my template <jdoc:include type="component" /> (I know this will display the content twice) but I discovered that the second form works fine, the first one is still inaccessible (only with tab) any ideas?.
  13. M

non-fabrik captcha?

awesome!!!!!
  14. M

odd behaviour Just test the same template in joomla 2.5 and a similar form with no record and it works fine.
  15. M

Hi I think this is an odd behavior or at least it doesnt happens with Joomla 2.5 If I have a form displayed in the front end, it doesnt let me click on the elements if this form is set to not to record in the database, the only way to access the elements is using the key "tab" I also notice in...
  16. M

Some parts of your form have not been correctly filled in

Hi I dont know if someone will find this usefull, but I was having a similar problem. After playing around I realised that it was because the file was already uploaded in the folder, so I changing the parameter in options: if existing image found? to: leave image and increment file name and that...
  17. M

non-fabrik captcha?

Correction It works for 3.1 I was forgetting to discover in extension
  18. M

element image

Hi I am having the following error when I add the element image into a list Notice: Use of undefined constant DS - assumed 'DS' in C:\wamp\www\.....\plugins\fabrik_element\image\image.php on line 359 Notice: Use of undefined constant DS - assumed 'DS' in...
  19. M

non-fabrik captcha?

Hi Follow the following instructions: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/update-from-github/ basically you download a zip file that you have to extract in your joomla folder this whole package includes heaps of different elements that are not included in the original file, including a...
  20. M

Pagination issue

div class pagination added to list Hi Rob Thank you so much for your prompt reply. What I meant is, when I have a category blog Joomla automatically add a div class pagination before the list like this: <div class="pagination"> <p class="counter">Page 1 of 2</p> <ul> ?. With fabrik...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back