Search results

1. T

Multiple plugins

Hi guys, i have 2 plugins on a form. The first performed some PHP calculations and the second plugin redirects the user to another page (rather than going back to the list). If I have both plugins enabled, the php one runs and returns me back to the list. The redirect is ignored. if I...
  2. T

Display fabrik list within another?

Is it possible to render a fabrik list using a display element in a form? I would like to show related data based on the row i am looking at? Alternatively, I used to be able to use ArtData plugin and display a table but this seems to have stopped working. Thanks
  3. T

Spaces are removed

When I save a note to the database (from a note element), all the spaces are removed prior to storing in the DB. Anyone know how I can stop this? Ta
  4. T

Fabrik Notes

I have some issues with the notes element. 1. When I set the "User" parameter I get no results returned back to me although it does store the user ID in the field I have chosen. If I don use the "User" parameter and set a field in the table to a "user" element, it doesnt store the value...
  5. T

Fabrik Notes

When I put a fabrik notes element into my form the resulting readonly textbox and the text entry box are bigger than the form they sit in. How can I adjust the width of the controls so they fit inside my groups? Ta
  6. T

Inline Edit error

When I use the Inline functionality on my list, after the update has completed, it receive the following error: Any ideas how to stop it? Ta Warning: Missing argument 2 for PlgFabrik_Element::dataConsideredEmpty(), called in C:\inetpub\sites\Apex\components\com_fabrik\models\element.php on...
  7. T

Database Join - Description

I am trying to use a database join and when I alter the "description" dropdown in the advanced section of the element, the control has all of the fields displayed in it and will not allow me to change it. On the form, when I click on the dropdown it does nothing. Any ideas?
  8. T

Adding new element gives white screen

Since the upgrade to 3.2 I am no longer able to add elements to tables. All I get is a white screen. How can I debug this?
  9. T

Upgrading all elements to 3.2

Afternoon guys. I have upgraded to 3.2 but I still have a lot of plugins sitting on 3.0.8. Is there a way of upgrading them to 3.2 en masse? Ta
  10. T

Placeholders in scheduled email

I am trying to use another control in the message body of a scheduled email. I am using the following code: My scheduled task connects and processes against the directors table. I am trying to get a list of tasks for each director and send them each a mail. {artsqltable query="select...
  11. T

Fatal error: Call to undefined method FabrikFEModelForm::isNewRecord() in C:\inetpub\sites\Apex\plug

I have updated to the latest version (3.0.8). Fatal error: Call to undefined method FabrikFEModelForm::isNewRecord() in C:\inetpub\sites\Apex\plugins\fabrik_element\date\date.php on line 355 I now get this error when I try to open a page with a fabrik list on it. Any ideas?
  12. T

Issues since git update

Now that I have updated, I am getting the following error when I open a fabrik list. The tasks_repeat_responsible.Name is not a column in the tasks_repeat_responsible table. This worked fine before I updated. Any ideas why this is happening? The Responsible column in the tasks table is...
  13. T

Update problems :(

I am stil having problems with updating to the latest git version. When i copy the files to my site and click discover, i get this error: Failed loading XML file C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Nagomatic/administrator/modules/mod_fabrik_list/mod_fabrik_list.xml XML: Start tag expected, '<' not found...
  14. T

Semi Busted Fabrik installation.

i wonder if someone from fabrik can take a look a my site. I have recently upgraded from the git but most of the controls do not work. My calc elements do not work. My Cron does not work Its as it everything that was installed as part of the git update has not been installee correctly...
  15. T

Php Plugin on Lists not working

Morning Gents I have added a PHP plugin to my list and have put the following code into the PHP box. I want to run this code when I press the button on a row by row basis. I know this code works as I have it inside the form when it is sumbitted. My question is what do I use to identify...
  16. T

Error after update from GIT

Since I updated from the git, I can no longer display my pages with fabrik lists on. I have performed a debug and get the following. All I get is a HTTP 500 error Any ideas? render:post Array() filter array: after querystring filters Array() filter array: after session filters Array()...
  17. T

Invalid hyperlink in email

I have an email sent through a cron job. The following is a part of the message: <tr> <td width="25%"><span style="font-family: calibri;">Product</span></td> <td width="75%"><span style="font-family: calibri;">{items___Product}</span></td> </tr> When the email arrives, the...
  18. T

Database

Quick question. Doe the architecture of Fabrik store anything in the database? I have a where some of the elements are faulty (i,e when I try to select them as a new element type, the properties section doesnt load.) I am unable to deinstall the elements and a discover doesnt do anything...
  19. T

Fabrik Content in emails

Is it possible to embed fabrik content into the email sent on a fabrik schedule: i.e. Please remember to update your weekly tasks. <br /><br /> You only need to update the tasks where the status has changed since the last update. <br /><br /> {fabrik view=list id=9} <br /><br /> Regards
  20. T

Subscribed

Hey guys, just subscribed. How do I get access to the extra plugins? When I go to the downloads page, it wants me to subscribe again to download them?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back