Search results

1. mygunfriday

Form settings error on save - new install from github

Every time I edit the form settings I'm getting this error on save: An error has occurred. 0 implode(): Argument #2 ($array) must be of type ?array, string given I have a fresh Joomla install, fresh Fabrik with github updates. I did add Admin Tools - would that be causing this? I'm not...
  2. mygunfriday

Hyperlink that automatically submits data to a Fabrik form

I was thinking of making a hyperlink to send in an email that if clicked will post to a Fabrik form automatically. I know how to make the link and grab the data, I just don't know how to auto submit the form. Anyone know how to do this in Fabrik? - Jeremy
  3. mygunfriday

Hyperlink that automatically submits data to a Fabrik form

I was thinking of making a hyperlink to send in an email that if clicked will post to a Fabrik form automatically. I know how to make the link and grab the data, I just don't know how to auto submit the form. Anyone know how to do this in Fabrik? - Jeremy
  4. mygunfriday

Pre-filter not working for me...

I have a table that I've made duplicate List etc. for. One of the lists needs some pre-filters. The one that uses a table join works. The simple one that uses an element value refuses to work. I've gone so far as to remove the other filter and it still won't work. I have todays Github...
  5. mygunfriday

[solved]List filter: Display only if created by member of X usergroup

Can someone help me on this... I haven't used the filters much and I can't find a clear answer to how to do this. I have members making records. Members can belong to more than 1 usergroup. Usergroups can change periodically based on the member's actions. So the records have the user's ID...
  6. mygunfriday

Calc element won't return placeholders via ajax

I have a form to list vehicles for sale. An element called Suggested Title is a calc element with placeholders {tablename___elementname} for elements higher in the form. I have the calc element set to use ajax and create a suggested title for the user - rather than having them enter the same...
  7. mygunfriday

[Resolved]Image in Form drops on edit

I'm using a fileupload element to have members upload a profile image. The problem is that if they edit their profile - any aspect, even if they just look at it and press Save, the image is dropped from the record. Unless they check their profile to see the image, they won't realize it's been...
  8. mygunfriday

Extension Manager: Update 'search - fabrik' plugin won't clear

Doing post-github steps, the Search-Fabrik plugin hangs in my Updates in Extension manager. The plugin is actually listed in my Plugin Manager and shows as active, but is stuck here for some reason. I've followed post github steps and this item remains. Any advice on clearing/installing...
  9. mygunfriday

Q. for Hugh: jFusion bridge for XenoForo forum?

Hi Hugh, I know you've been working on jFusion bridge for XenoForo Forum - which is what Fabrik is now using.... I REALLY LIKE IT! Any chance you can share your method/code to let me and other less techno savvy developers make use of XenoForo on our sites? - Jeremy
  10. mygunfriday

Git Update broke Element Validations - object Object

Updated from GitHub master and ran the post steps. Now all my existing validations in many elements are displaying as 'object Object' and I can't save the element. I've tried a couple versions from Github with no luck. Can someone point me in the right direction to fix this? - Jeremy
  11. mygunfriday

Problem with Element-javascript show_hide

I'm building a large form with groups that I'd like to display only if a check box is checked. I've done this before, but for some reason it's not working. I tried using a radio button and it worked in a glitchy way (hiding when show selected). I'm running Joomla 2.5.8 and Fabrik from...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back