Search results

1. U

CSV-export not working

Thanks troester for your reply. It was something with JS from another plugin...
  2. U

CSV-export not working

When clicking on CSV -> Export to CSV in a list in our frontend there appears no popup / no export is available. In out backend this works fine. Anyone any suggestions about the reason / how to solve this? We are using Joomla 3.9.18 + modified Protostar template + fabrikar from Github about 3...
  3. U

empty records in joined table

Thanks a lot troester for this quick solution!
  4. U

empty records in joined table

Hi, the setting: table1 with left joined table2 (1:n). When saving a record in table1 with no joined records in table2, there will be created an empty record in table2. How to avoid this?
  5. U

Joined table shows data twice

I found the reason/solution myself: table 1 and table 2 are of type myIsam, while table 3 was of type InnoDB. When changing table 3 to table type myIsam data are displayed correctly.
  6. U

Joined table shows data twice

Table 1 has to left-joined tables. Both table 2 and table 3 are joined in the same way. In form view of table 1, data of table 2 are showing correct but data of table 3 are showing twice (while the first part shows correct data and the second part shows empty data). See attached screenshot...
  7. U

Bug in fabrik scheduled tasks

Sorry, this is really embarassing now: I just looked at "setup code" not at "php code" where I had some old database operations. Sorry, my fault
  8. U

PDF output wrong characters/character set

Yes troester, this already works for me. But including this font into the pdf significantly increases file size! :(
  9. U

Bug in fabrik scheduled tasks

When creating a scheduled task in fabrikar and running it in Joomla backend (Joomla 3.9, Fabrikar 3.9), it throws an error: 0 Call to undefined function mysql_connect() /var/www/html/plugins/fabrik_cron/php/php.php(75) : eval()'d code:5 Call stack # Function Location 1 ()...
  10. U

thanks @startpoint, but this didn´t work for me. The only working option so far is to include this Dejavu font into the pdf via custom css file. But this significantly increases the file size :(
  11. U

I´m using dompdf on Joomla 3.9 / Fabrikar 3.9. I have to output text in several languages to PDF files. This works great for German Umlaute, but not for several other languages like Roman, Bulgarian... I already tried with utf8_encode($myOutput), but with no success. In an old installation...
  12. U

Bug in fabrik-bootstrap-grid.php

Looks like this was a temporarily bug in github since this does not occur anymore, since I upgraded to Fabrikar 3.9. ... or it is fixed by Hugh now...
  13. U

Joomla! 3.9

This too worked for me. Thanks a lot, felixkat!
  14. U

Message after update to J! 3.9 ??

See in this thread: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/joomla-3-9.49646/ This worked like a charm for me...
  15. U

Bug in fabrik-bootstrap-grid.php

When using php list-plugin together with multiselect checkboxes in lists there occurs an error: Warning: Division by zero in .../components/com_fabrik/layouts/fabrik-bootstrap-grid.php in line 13. I made this workaround which works fine for me: if ($d->columns > 0) { $span = floor(12 /...
  16. U

Insert group rows programmatically

Thanks for that hint. I think, this will help...
  17. U

Insert group rows programmatically

How to do this: I have a dataset with a repeatable group. There should be created automatically as many group elements as the value of field1. Example 1: the value of field1 is "4" => there will be created 4 group elements Example 2: the value of field1 changes from "4" to "3" => there will be...
  18. U

Specific link on element in list view

works like a charm :) thanks a lot!
  19. U

Specific link on element in list view

I have an element for phone numbers. In list view the element show be shown as a link like "tel://12345". How to code this in the list view settings of the element?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back