Search results

1. A

Google Maps API issue

So I kept digging and came across a plugin: System - Mootools Enabler/Disabler With this installed, now I have the maps showing again. I tried with both disable, then enable one at a time. In the end it all worked fine with both enabled in the plugin. Still using the files I copy from F4. I...
  2. A

Google Maps API issue

Hello everyone. First of all, verions used: Joomla: 3.10.12 Fabrik: 3.10 PHP: 7.4.33 My error displaying maps using fabrik, eithe in form or visualizations: This site overrides Array.from() with an implementation that doesn't support iterables, which could cause Google Maps JavaScript API...
  3. A

Unable to connect to the database

Hello. I was facing a problem like this with a fresh Joomla install. Fabrik was installed with alternative method, by using fabrik-master. All done, but no connection. Problem fixed with this action: set the saved connection as default in Fabrik -> Connections
  4. A

Problem with validation render

Closed as sugested. I'll dig in the code with sp page builder. Form works with quix page builder, but quix lacks other features such as a good slider :) On either, still have to improve modal box with hours and minutes. Text does not fit, and can't translate. Will keep on searching.
  5. A

Hello again. I must apologize. There's no problem with Fabrik and Shaper Helix 3 template. Problem with the form validation as I reported happens when you include the form with SP Page builder. If I link in menu in standard way, then it works as expected. I'll try to find how to solve this...
  6. A

Hello again... I think you'd be referring to: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/odd-text-in-registration-form.42487/ Somehow, MarioMS solution is not working for me... I'll try to upload all files again later... EDIT: Already uploaded all files to ensure latest versions. Tried with...
  7. A

Yes, latest 3.7 and alt versions: I'm searching the forums for helix3... Hopefuly I'll find how to sort this out.
  8. A

Hello Troester Thank you for the quick reply. Yes I have alt layouts: Maybe this is not compatible with shaper helix3 ?
  9. A

Hi. Using Joomla 3.7.3, php 5.6 my form shows like this: Whatever type of validation I chose it will render like this. Template is Helix 3. Fabrik version 3.7. On other note I can't find where and how to translate date/hour: Also I would like the pop up to go round the minutes too, but...
  10. A

Upgrading and installing new features

Troester :) Thank you for your reply. I had done as you said. I went from top to bottom on all the steps explanined on the wiki. Nothing was working I went to my site, to printscreen the error I got when I tried to install the discovered plugins and everything related to Fabrik. And... This time...
  11. A

Erm So like I said, I followed instructions. http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/update-from-github/#download-and-extract-a-zip-file This instructions. So what do you sugest I do after extracting and upload files from the zip? I even tried this: wget --no-check-certificate...
  12. A

Help understanding calc plugin

$valores = '{pontos___numcliente}'; $db =& JFactory::getDBO(); $db->setQuery("SELECT SUM(`valorcompra`) FROM `pontos` WHERE (`numcliente`) = '{clientes___numcliente}'"); $total = $db->loadResult(); $disponivel = ($total*5)/100; return $disponivel; This is what I use for calculation on my calc...
  13. A

I made a package of it. Would you be interested in looking at it?
  14. A

Calc Element Ajax update not working after update to 3.1rc1

I even tried updating one by one... I think I will try removing 3.0.9 and do a clean instal of 3.1rc1 Thanks for replying
  15. A

Calc Element Ajax update not working after update to 3.1rc1

Not that this helps you, but did you manage to upgrade it from 3.0.9 to 3.1rc1 on a Joomla 2.5.14 ? Can you let me know where you downloaded the upgrade?
  16. A

Can someone tell me what I might do wrong here? This link https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/archive/master.zip says it is for Joomla 2.5. I'm using 2.5, but I see on updates showing 3.1RC. Reading a bit about it I think 3.1 is for Joomla 3. Can't enable isunique validation or upgrade it to...
  17. A

Hello. I followed instructions on how to upgrade and enable new features. Here http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/update-from-github/ and here http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/installation-instructions/#installing-and-enabling-additional-plugins Had some initial problems with...
  18. A

Hello again. I'm pretty close to complete my task. Followed your wise advice and used php code to do my calc. The best way to show you how it is would probably provide access to it... I have it now doing the sum as I wanted. Next step is to subtract when a client uses the accumulated discount...
  19. A

I understand the concept/idea :) I guess I need to dig into some programming :) To apply it. I want that A = A + B Where A is the stored value on the table :) Need to search how do it. I thought calculation on Fabrik would do this kind of things :)
  20. A

Ok, I found what I was doing wrong with calculations on list settings. I have to go to purchase_ammount and in list settings I can sum splitted by purchase_client. That will return something like this: Client Purchase Total 00001 12 00002 13 00001 14...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back