Recent content by jomaco1

1. J

Show/Hide form within a form

Thanks! :) If only I knew how to code javascript. :(
  2. J

Show/Hide form within a form

Hi, I am working on a quote request form for an insurance company. They would like it to work like a form on another site and I want to know if I can do this with Fabrik. Here is the example form: http://compassagy.com/auto-insurance/ See the buttons for "Add Driver", "Add...
  3. J

CCK functionality

It's almost a year later and I am pulling my hair out over this fabrik editor "button". How do I add it? Using 3.1b.
  4. J

fatal error :Class 'uploader' not found in../plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileup

After doing the discovery and installing everything, backend items were broke such as adding an element. However, I have run the latest github update, ran discovery and installation and everything seems to be working fine in general. I am now able to upload a .mp3 file via the add item...
  5. J

fatal error :Class 'uploader' not found in../plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileup

I'm getting this fileuploader error as well. I haven't seen any real solution to the problem excipet..."update all files from github"... Well I've tried updating from github and it just breaks my installation and I have to start all over by installing the most recent stable version. I've done...
  6. J

Empty data tables -- aaaargghhh this is so frustrating!

And my dilemma is completely solved simply by updating the tablebot. I had to pull it from the SVN, since as I pointed out, the front-end download (even though it says 1.0.6) contains the 1.0.5 tablebot. Thanks for your help.
  7. J

On further review, the download for the 1.0.6 version of the tablebot actually contains the 1.0.5 version. That would be why it's not up to date.
  8. J

No worries...the fact that the latest tablebot allows for filtering is really the only solution I need...and would have solved things for me two days ago. ;) Thank you for that helpful tidbit of information.
  9. J

Thanks...PM sent. Am I right in assuming that tables can not be filtered with the tablebot in the 1.0.x version?
  10. J

Any word? The season is already under way and I need to get the schedules posted and an email notice sent out. If these tables aren't salvageable, I need to get started building new tables.
  11. J

The problem I'm having is with 1.0.x. I mentioned 2.0.x for comparison...illustrating that in the newer version I would be able to easily accomplish what I'm trying to do.
  12. J

After freaking HOURS of messing with this I am at my wit's end. I'm using ver. 2.0.x on a 1.5 site and love the way I can filter a table with the tablebot. Apparently with ver. 1.0.x, the only way to show a filtered table is to create the table using a pre-filter, then to show the same table...
  13. J

I surrender! Table Mambot not being rendered in 1.0.4

Can someone confirm whether this is an issue that has occurred before...and if there is a fix for it? Is it perhaps template related? The mambot instrutctions say: I have also tried to use the bot without the {tab} mambot, but it makes no difference.
  14. J

Well just as I was about to mark this thread solved, I found a new issue. Take a look at the page now: http://www.sailorsoccer.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=144&Itemid=78 No matter how many instances of the tablebot I use, only the first one shows up; and it places the table...
  15. J

I am the thankful one...for sure. I don't know if people realize it yet...but this thing will do darn near anything and really puts the power of development into the hands of us non-coders. I can't wait until it reaches maturity. :) Actually, I had already tried unpublishing all the other bots...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back