Recent content by gustavino

1. gustavino

Page error with CB plugin

Made as you told me: In CB field I wrote: {fabrik view=list id=4 resetfilters=1 portfolio_eventi___user={$my->id}} I can't see any record.
  2. gustavino

File upload slideshow.

To override?
  3. gustavino

File upload slideshow.

Hi, I'm working on a new site using CB and Fabrik. The slideshow solution seems working badly. This is the link: https://ezevenz.com/galleria-immagini/details/2/1 Any advice? Thnaks, gustavino
  4. gustavino

Many Thanks!!
  5. gustavino

Hi, I've installed CB plugin after updating my site via github, but in the user profile page I receive this error: 0 Too few arguments to function getFabrikTab::__construct(), 0 passed in /data/vhosts/ezevenz.com/httpdocs/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbPluginHandler.php on line 525 and exactly 3...
  6. gustavino

File upload does'nt work in form edit.

I tried to change to PHP 7.3, nothing happened. The same when I replaced to a generic folder. Now I have erased all tables from database and restarted from scratch. I'll tell you if something different will be. For now, many thanks for your kind interest. Gus
  7. gustavino

I mean that the file does no more exist in the database. The element fileupload in the database is empty (blank), but I can find the image file in the images/directories/.....
  8. gustavino

Joomla: 3.9.26 Fabrik: 3.9.2 PHP: 7.4.16 Template: Protostar Hi, I have a file upload element in a Fabrik form where I need to upload an image (.gif.jpeg.png) . When I save the form (file stored in images/directories/{$my->id}I can see the uploaded image in the list and in the details view, but...
  9. gustavino

CB Plugin

Thank you!!
  10. gustavino

CB Plugin

Hi, in the download area the CB plugin is listed but it's not donwloadable. Is there any reason? Thanks gustavino
  11. gustavino

Can't upload new elements - SOLVED!!

SOLVED!! Sorry, it' was my fault.
  12. gustavino

Can't upload new elements - SOLVED!!

Hi, today I updated from GITHUB then I tried to upload two new elements (IP and cascadingdropddown). After the upload I can find them in my directory but I can't find them in the extensions list and I can't find them when I try to add a new element to the list. Is it a problem of my site or of...
  13. gustavino

Skype contact me button

Hi, I can't solve a problem about Skype contact me button. Call "utenti" a table and call "skype_address" the element with their Skype name. I'd like to have an element "display" where to put this Skype script: <script type="text/javascript"...
  14. gustavino

prova di upadate status

prova di upadate status
  15. gustavino

Element javascript not working Bootstrap-tabs template

I solved th problem in a different way. Instead of using JavaScripts I made two new lists.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back