Recent content by EricWebsite

1. EricWebsite

listcsv plugin generates fatal error

I'm surprised! Did you (as I am trying to do) use the 2 step approach: use a copy of create_client_user.php set in the plugin to call the updated csv_import_user_class.php?
  2. EricWebsite

Seems like a leftover, I don't see if any of these declared public $..... variables are used anywhere??? Yes, it looks like it. After the import I get a success message. In the Fabrik log I find nothing relevant. Will: jimport('joomla.log.log'); as in the script still work? If a create a...
  3. EricWebsite

That's for sure! And it would be nice if they work. No email is being sent to the nimported user either. Yes I did. Tried in both files.
  4. EricWebsite

This is confusing. In csv_import_user_class.php Hugh wrote: 'There is nothing in this file that needs changing.' And 'DO NOT set these class variables here. Instead, set them in your copy of create_client_user.php' Nevertheless on line 39 and further, it reads: /* * REQUIRED *...
  5. EricWebsite

No, it's not that (though it should be changed as well), looking further
  6. EricWebsite

Hi Troester, I might try that later, but now ran into the problem that the user is correctly created in both my table and the joomla users table, only the joomla users id is not set in the mapped field in my table. You are overestimating my skills ... but who knows!
  7. EricWebsite

Hi, When importing users into a list with import from csv I neeeded to generate Joomla users as well, so I installed the listcsv plugin in the list. In the first test, this generated an error: "Fatal error: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is no longer supported in...
  8. EricWebsite

Solved where filter in databasejoin is ignored

For others what I came up with in the php_events list plugin, onLoadData was: $data = $model->getData(); foreach ($data as $group) { foreach ($group as $row) { $show = $row->employee___show_email_and_location; if ($show == 0) { $row->employee___e_mail_address = ''...
  9. EricWebsite

I see! I'm sorry, I did not know that this only works on Form view! Indeed I could have done want I wanted with CSS or JS, but that does not remove it from the output so it can stil be viewed. Thanks for your suggestion to use the list filtered by the php_events plugin, onLoadData, works perfectly.
  10. EricWebsite

Yes, in the employee table I have a databasejoin to the location table. The name of this dbjoin is also 'location'. That works fine; selected locations are in the list and form. Some employees want to hide their location (and email) so there is also a yes/no element in the employee table called...
  11. EricWebsite

Hi, In Fabrik 4.0 official, an attempt to use the 'Data - where' filter options ('Joins where ... ' or 'Filter Where') resulted in an error "error in sql statement ..." while there was nothing wrong with it. After updating from git, version from May 3rd, anything you put in the filters is...
  12. EricWebsite

Is it possible to save a generated pdf?

Hi, I use Fabrik's DOMPDF to create a pdf from a list. That works and the pdf is downloaded, but is there a way that the pdf can be saved so other users can download it? Thanks in advance! Best, Eric
  13. EricWebsite

Fixed Old plugins in github download

Hi, Just did another update and found 2 leftovers: fabrik_validationrule/akismet fabrik_validationrule/openprovider
  14. EricWebsite

Double css classes for lists with data joins

Yes, if I use list for the repeat group then every vehicle takes up 3 rows, this more compact. One could use col-sm-12 which has 2 problems: 1) those ugly page-wide dropdowns as in Joomla's module settings 2) even in list, for an element that needs a minumim width like a dropdown, a bootstrap...
  15. EricWebsite

Double css classes for lists with data joins

Hi, I have 2 lists: a members list and a vehicles list (3 visible elements only). The vehicle list ("voertuigen") is joined to the member list, repeatable so a member can add 1 or more vehicles. On the form, I have the vehicle fields group on it's own tab. In the displayed rows, the col-sm-x...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back